Thursday, May 1, 2014

HELP STOP FORCED UNIONISM - SUPPORT 'RIGHT TO WORK' LEGISLATION



  Conservatives,

I have some great news.

My staff has been working tirelessly on a Cosponsor Push Plan to generate the massive grassroots pressure we'll need to add an additional 11 cosponsors for a National Right to Work Act.

And they just informed me that our first TV ad is ready to go.

The only thing we need now is the necessary funds.

As I’m writing this, we still have over $75,000 to go to meet our first tier goal of raising $100,000 before May 6.



I know I have asked a lot of you these last few days, but I am only doing so because this program is vital to garner enough cosponsors in the House and Senate.

Please take a moment and watch our TV ad below.



If you and I succeed at forcing a roll-call vote on the National Right to Work Act and expose Big Labor’s allies to the nearly 80% of Americans who oppose forced unionism -- it could end Harry Reid’s ironclad grip on the Senate.

Would you be willing to sacrifice and give $10, $15, or whatever you can afford to this cause?

If you are able to give as much as $35, we might just be able to reach our goal by midnight.

I have been very humbled by the generous support the Committee has received so far, but I am afraid it just might not be enough.

Will you help the Committee reach its goal of hitting $100,000 by May 6?

Whatever you can afford to donate, your donation is vital and will immensely help the Committee stop Big Labor’s power grab and preserve worker freedom.

Sincerely,

Mark Mix

P.S. My staff has been working tirelessly on a Cosponsor Push Plan to generate the massive grassroots pressure we'll need to add an additional 11 cosponsors for a National Right to Work Act.

And they just informed me that our first TV ad is ready to go.  The only thing we need now is the necessary funds.

The Committee must raise at least $100,000 by May 6 in order to fully implement our Cosponsor Push.

That's why I hope you'll agree to chip in your most generous contribution of $10 or more right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment