Thursday, May 15, 2014

CLASH DAILY EXTRA 05/15/2014

The 9/11 Memorial Museum: Making a Killing from a Killing By Tim Young Clash Daily Guest Contributor A couple of years ago, I visited Cambodia on vacation and my tour guide suggested that we go to the ‘Killing Fields,’ a popular tourist spot in the […] ...READ MORE
WAR ON WOMEN: The Liberal NYT Fires Jill After Asking ‘For Equal Pay’ The New Yorker – As with any such upheaval, there’s a history behind it. Several weeks ago, I’m told, Abramson discovered that her pay and her pension benefits as both executive editor and, before that, […] ... READ MORE
Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 11.14.37 AM PUSSIFICATION: University Bans Fencing Because a Sword Fight Might Break Out Looks like the pen is still mightier than the sword. The newly formed fencing club at North Dakota State University (NDSU) cannot practice on campus thanks to the university’s weapons policy. “The current interpretation of ...READ MORE
Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 10.50.41 AM WHAT WOULD YOU DO: College Kids Find $41K Hidden in Old Couch and RETURN The $$$ When a trio of New York college students bought a smelly secondhand couch from a charity store for $20 they had no clue about its real value. But not long after roommates Reese Werkhoven, Cally […] ...READ MORE
leader Wanna Be a Leader? Seven Traits That Make Inspiring Leaders Great By Steve Strang Charismamagazine.com John Maxwell says everything rises and falls based on leadership. I agree. But leadership was not something taught when I went to the University of Florida. I’ve had to learn it […] ...READ MORE
bowers dude DUDE, THAT WAS TWO YEARS AGO … ...READ MORE
sup court Convention of States? Count Me — and My Suggestions — In! (Pt 2) by Mike Martin Clash Daily Contributor As I said in part one, when there is a Convention Of States, I want to be a delegate. In that previous article, I discussed Constitutional Amendments that […] ...READ MORE
yolo America Speaking: YOLO? “It Is What It Is” I’m not a Progressive. At all. I don’t favor censorship. I believe that the principles of free-market capitalism are so intrinsic to this world that they can even be applied to non-economic areas of social […] ...READ MORE
villa ALLEN WEST KICKS ASS: ‘Sam’s gay kiss was brave? Villanueva has a Bronze Star, now THAT’S brave.’ The NFL draft is over and there was much ado over former Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel and the first openly gay football player, Michael Sam. Of course, more media attention was given to Sam […] ...READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment