Thursday, April 3, 2014

ARIZONA - SUPPORT MATT SALMON CD 5 AND SPEAK OUT AGAINST HILLARY

Fellow Patriot,

My name is Congressman Matt Salmon.

You know me as one of the most conservative members of Congress.

The Club for Growth recently gave me their highest award for having a 100% lifetime conservative voting record.

You may also know me as a straight talker -- I tell it like it is.

My friend, America is at a crossroads.

I've spent my entire life fighting for the conservative values of Faith, Family and Freedom.

I fought tooth-and-nail against Obamacare and continue to be one of President Obama's fiercest critics. I have stood toe-to-toe fighting Nancy Pelosi and her efforts to raise taxes and spend our country into bankruptcy.

I fought against Obama's proposal to raise the debt ceiling, and I have opposed every one of Obama's bankrupting budget proposals.

I have fought to defend our 2nd Amendment gun rights and our 4th Amendment rights to privacy.

And, as a Congressman from a border state, I have defended the rule of law against those in both parties who would give amnesty to law breakers.

It's these fights that have earned me the distinction as one of the most conservative members of Congress.

Today, I want to tell you about a new fight, and I hope you will find it as important as I do.

You see, I'm convinced that without a massive effort starting right now, Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the United States.

That's why I'm asking you to support the only organization whose only goal is stopping Hillary Clinton from becoming President: STOP HILLARY PAC.



Stop Hillary PAC's mission is clear -- Stop Hillary Clinton from ever becoming Commander in Chief.

And while the mission is simple, it's going to take every freedom loving American coming together to succeed.

Will you please click on this link and sign your name to the "Pledge to Defeat Hillary" campaign today?


And after you sign your pledge, will you please chip in at least $5 to help us fight Hillary Clinton across America?

Your gift could not come at a more important moment.

You see, Stop Hillary PAC has set an ambitious goal of immediately organizing 1 million American Patriots who stand ready to defeat Hillary Clinton's run for the presidency.

Stop Hillary PAC has a plan, and with your help they will stop Hillary from becoming president. But you and I must start today.



So I'm asking you right now -- before you do anything else -- follow this link and sign your name to the Pledge to Defeat Hillary campaign today.

You and I both know that if Hillary Clinton is able to complete Barack Obama's legacy then America is in trouble.

Stop Hillary PAC has put together just a glimpse of what is to come under a Hillary Clinton Presidency.

   >>>  Obamacare expanded into Hillarycare: Hillary will be the ultimate implementer of Obamacare, resulting in sky rocketing taxes, health-care costs, and rationing of care.
   >>>  Open Borders and Permanent Amnesty: Hillary will finish what President Obama and Harry Reid have started -- an immigration policy that rewards law breakers.
   >>>  A Bigger, more Over-reaching Government: Hillary will continue Obama's oppressive assault on free markets and plot to gut conservative and Tea Party groups. Will the IRS start targeting all conservatives under President Hillary Clinton?
   >>>  A Foreign Policy that leaves America Weak and Vulnerable: Does anyone really believe America is stronger in the world since Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have been in charge? And Benghazi will be swept under the rug and forgotten once and for all by America's so-called "leaders."
   >>>  Jimmy Carter style Joblessness and Unemployment: From the big banks to the taxpayer-funded government takeover, a Hillary Clinton Administration will be a dangerous, anti-capitalist government that will destroy our economy.
But the scariest part is: Hillary is even closer to the presidency now than when she was living in the White House.

That's why I'm asking you, before you read any further, please click on this link and sign your name to the Pledge to Defeat Hillary campaign. And please make a generous gift of at least $5 to the campaign too.

My friend, if there is one thing I've learned during my years of defending our conservative values against Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama, it's that having an army of freedom loving citizens fighting with you is essential.

That's why our immediate goal is to collect over 1 million signatures -- a grassroots army of Americans committed to doing whatever it takes to defeat Hillary.

Will you join this fight by clicking here to sign your name on the Pledge to Defeat Hillary campaign today?

Once Stop Hillary PAC has built this grassroots army, Stop Hillary will enact its action plan to ensure we defeat Hillary. They will start with an all-out media blitz to expose Hillary's left-wing record of failure.

They will then target precinct-by-precinct with a coordinated hard-hitting TV, radio and digital effort in every swing county that Hillary needs to win the presidency.

One more important thing -- Stop Hillary PAC simply cannot achieve these goals without your financial support as well. We need to ensure Stop Hillary PAC has the resources it needs by contributing today.

Please, in addition to signing your Pledge to Defeat Hillary, I urge you make your most generous contribution of at least $5 to help Stop Hillary PAC do whatever it takes to ensure Hillary Clinton never becomes President.



I assure you that your contribution of $5 -- or $25, $50 or even as much $100, if you can afford it -- will go directly to building our army and exposing Hillary Clinton's failures to every voter in America.

Together, with your help, Stop Hillary PAC will make certain she never becomes President of the United States.

My friend, as I already said, America is at a crossroads.

The actions you take today could determine the fate of our great nation.

It's up to you.

Please send help if you can.

Very Sincerely Yours,

Congressman Matt Salmon
Arizona, 5th District

No comments:

Post a Comment