Saturday, March 22, 2014

THOUGHTS OF RICHARD RUHLING - MARTIAL LAW, ETC

Dear Fellow Believer, 
 
1. Some of the brightest lights in the business world are looking for relocation
Garnering nearly one billion readers monthly, the Drudge Report is able to literally shift public sentiment.
Matt Drudge, arguably the most influential media personality in the world, tweeted, "Have an exit plan."
 
Like her comments on tobacco as a "malignant poison" in 1864, 100 years before the US Surgeon General, 
Ellen White, (like Matt Drudge now), said "Out of the cities is my message." You can type that line into the
Search Box at http://whiteestate.org/ to see about 100 places where she said it. I imagine many "Yes, buts..." 
 
We are one national disaster away from martial law when Christ's words to flee should be obeyed (Mk 13:14)
Do we have a plan? If we don't, we may soon find it more difficult to obey Christ and our destiny could become cloudy. 
We think we are willing to die for the truth, but we could be like Peter who didn't know his own heart. 
We should be making plans for how we can obey Christ.
 
I'd like to offer a personal testimony that God is faithful in helping a move in that direction.
A year early is better than a day late!
 
2. This past week, more than 700 have viewed articles on prophecy at 

3. At Loma Linda I did physicals on executives and one executive say that sugar bothered his joints. 
I had another tell me cheese made his joints ache. A third said meat gave him arthritis. 
These men were smart and better able to see a cause that I was to my headaches--
I even asked a neurologist who taught medical students and he didn't see a connection either. 
 
But I can explain How food we eat every day could be causing our symptoms, even if we don't think so?
Why not call 712 432 1212 on Saturday, 4 PM Eastern (3 PM Central)  We'll repeat it at 3 PM Pacific (4 MT)
You'll need Meeting ID: 410-471-877 
 
Richard Ruhling
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment