Wednesday, March 26, 2014

NEVADA - ELECT SUE LOWDEN AS YOUR LT GOVERNOR - SHE WILL WORK FOR YOU

NEVADANS DESERVE           SUE WORKING
A FULL TIME LT.
GOVERNOR

I am excited about my candidacy for the Nevada Lieutenant Governor's office.  During these next few weeks, I look forward to a spirited campaign and hope that the voters of Nevada will elect me to serve our great state. I truly believe that Nevadans deserve a full-time Lieutenant Governor, and I promise to fulfill that commitment. 

Our Lieutenant Governor serves as the President of the Nevada State Senate, Vice-Chair of the Inter-agency Committee for Tourism and Economic Development, Chair of the Advisory Council on Economic Development, Chair of the Commission of Tourism and is a member of the Board of Economic Development, Board of Directors of the Department of Transportation and the Executive Branch Audit Committee.


Besides these duties, the Lieutenant Governor serves as acting Governor every time the Governor leaves the State.  This is not a part-time job.  If elected, I intend to work full-time promoting Nevada as a tourism destination and to encourage job creation through economic development.

I believe I am uniquely qualified to serve as your Lieutenant Governor and ask for your support.


Learn More
WHY SUE?   SUE VOLUNTEERING 2
Sue's Experience & Position
Having served as a Nevada State Senator, I was the the Senate Majority Whip and the Chairman of the Senate Taxation Committee.  While serving, I was always known as a fighter for low taxes on Nevada's working families. Unlike my opponent, who during his time in the Nevada Legislature, was responsible for raising taxes close to a billion dollars. Additionally, he voted for Obamacare three times while serving.  During this campaign, Nevadans will see a clear difference in what I stand for and what my opponent stands for.

In just 8 weeks, early voting will begin for the Nevada Primary. During this time, we hope to contrast the differences in me and my opponent. I believe I am uniquely qualified to serve as your Lieutenant Governor and ask for your support.  

SUPPORTING SUESUE RELAXED
Every effort makes a difference

I can't win this campaign without your support! Whether you want to make a monetary contribution or volunteer your time, this campaign needs the power of a strong conservative team!


Contribute Today!

Paid for and authorized by Sue Lowden for Lieutenant Governor
Donate Button 2

No comments:

Post a Comment