Friday, February 7, 2014

WALTER F KIRKPATRICK DETAILS TENNESSEE CORRUPTION

This came back to me this morning…thought it important to pass along.
Eight days ago, on Thursday 30 January 2014, U.S. Attorney Luke A. McLaurin said out loud in open federal court that I'd met with Darren Huff on Tuesday, 7 April 2010 to "consult" in a concerted plan that (according the the government) was "intended" to carry out violent acts of domestic terrorism in Madisonville TN on 20 April 2010.

McLaurin represents that I, Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III, was the leader of a collection of 8 or 9 militia groups targeting Madisonville in an armed assault that was to be carried out using guns and bombs.

There was no such plan. The government made it all up. 

There was no such meeting between myself or Darren EVER! 
There were no such meetings of any type or kind by anyone. 

Not me. 

Not Darren. 

The government made it all up as part of their MADISONVILLE HOAX. 

Not any of the court-watchers who arrived in Madisonville on 20 April 2010 intended to do anything else but to watch the courtroom proceedings. Not one of the court watchers (all turned away) carried a weapon of any description. 

But there was one very focused and concerted meeting I did have in April 2010!

That meeting involved my "concerted" and continuing effort to expose government corruption in Tennessee State.

On Wednesday, 8 April 2010, THE DAY AFTER THE FBI SAYS I MET WITH DARREN IN THE DOMESTIC ASSAULT PLANNING MEETING, I voluntarily drove to Knoxville unannounced to present myself to the FBI DUTY AGENT.

"(*Note: The most recent report to the FBI in Knoxville was made in person to Duty Special Agent Whitehouse on Wednesday, 8 April 2010. The report was made face-to-face in the FBI Knoxville Division office. S/A Whitehouse said to send another package in, they’d take a look at it.)"

The quote above comes from a JAG HUNTER posting originally published on 1 May 2010 (the day after Darren's 30 APRIL 2010 arrest) and updated on 2 and 3 May. CLICK HERE.

I recall the exchange vividly. I gave Whitehouse my card identifying myself as a Navy man. I wore a jacket with the words "UNITED STATES NAVAL ACADEMY" embroidered on the front. Whitehouse told me he was a former Navy helicopter pilot. I asked him if he recalled the 30 July 1987 Persian Gulf SH-3 SEA KING "Desert Duck" crash. He did. I identified myself as one of the survivors from that at-sea explosion and auguring into the sea.

My report then moved on from that digression into the massive corruption in East Tennessee. Whitehouse knew of the problem. Whitehouse said that the FBI wouldn't know where to begin in an investigation. S/A. Whitehouse continued to offer that the FBI could cry "distress" if ever tasked with such a Herculean investigative campaign meaning that the FBI wouldn't have the necessary resources necessary for the FBI to answer the call to duty.

I arrived at the FBI office in downtown Knoxville on Wednesday, 8 April 2010 at 1015 hours local. I left at 1215 hours local.

Unbeknownst to me at the time (Whitehouse did not disclose any details regarding the concerted planning effort going on behind closed doors to the execution of The MADISONVILLE HOAX), was that the FBI and local Tennessee State law enforcement officials were working in frenetic "FUSION" with each other--IN THEIR FUSION CENTER, to carry out their massive military-style deployment that eventually came to pass in Madisonville, Tennessee on 20 April 2010. 

So, there you have the real report regarding my "concerted" planning and focus beginning in the second week of April 2010.

It wasn't me planning any violence but rather government functionaries such as those I've named going over the course of the past four years.


Here endth the lesson.

Just me from the bleachers,
/s/
Walt Fitzpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment