Tuesday, January 21, 2014

NEVADA - NIGER INNIS FOR CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 4 A TRUE CONSERVATIVE


  Conservatives,

I knew the liberals were going to come after me, but I didn't think it'd happen this fast!

My just launched campaign for Congress isn't even a week old, and the Washington liberals are already hard at work trying to distort my record. According to them, my record of fighting to uphold our Constitution and to lower taxes for our families makes me "extreme."

  Conservatives, will you pitch in $5 or more to help me fight back against the lies coming from the Washington liberals?

Based on their first false attack, it's clear Nancy Pelosi and her liberal friends in Congress, along with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, are scared of me, and I know why.

You see, I've spent much of my life as an activist advancing our conservative principles. I've taken on liberals at every level, and I won't back down when Pelosi, Reid, or even President Obama join with their liberal friends and pull out their usual bag of tricks.

When I'm elected to Congress, Nancy knows I will be her worst nightmare-an unrepentant Republican who will serve as a leading voice in Washington for our conservative values.

But getting to Congress starts today with fighting back against the Democrats' lies. You can count on me to fight with all my might, but I cannot do this alone. I need you on my team today. Click here to donate $5 or more and help me to stop their false misleading attacks.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Sincerely,
Niger Innis

PS - It took the liberal Democrats in Washington less than 3 days into my campaign to distort my record of standing up for our conservative principles. You know I'm going to fight back against their lies, but I need your help to effectively combat their misleading attacks. Please help me fight with a donation of $5 or more today.


No comments:

Post a Comment