Wednesday, January 15, 2014

NEVADA 4th CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT - NIGER INNIS FOR U.S. CONGRESS!



Niger Innis for Congress



  Conservatives,

After careful thought and deep prayer, I've reached a decision.

I am running to be the next Congressman from Nevada's 4th Congressional District.


Washington needs a new, fresh, bold approach - leaders who will stand up to both parties. I have the courage and conviction to be a strong, conservative voice in Washington who will fight to restore America to greatness I refuse to be a go along, get along Republican.

Together, we will fight for:
  • Balanced budgets, so the federal government doesn't spend more than it takes in;
  • Individual liberties, fighting with Rand Paul and others to preserve the 4th Amendment;
  • 2nd Amendment Rights, protecting your right to keep and bear arms;
  • Repeal Obamacare, before it destroys healthcare, individual freedoms, and bankrupts our county;
  • Lower taxes, the government taxes and spends too much.

But I cannot do this alone. In order to be successful, I will need your urgent support.

Lee S, can I count on your immediate support? If so, then I urge you to consider making a donation of $25, $50, $100 or more today.

I feel called to run and fight for these important issues so that we can work to make our government functional and effective again using a common sense, Conservative approach.

I believe that my life's experiences as a Conservative activist, coupled with my professional expertise as a national leader on Conservative issues and my commitment to liberty qualify me to be a trusted representative for America.

It's time our Republican Party had a fighter who can clearly communicate the enduring Conservative principles limited government, free markets, liberty and personal responsibility. With your support, I will be that candidate.

Click here to show your support with a donation of $25, $50, $100 or more today.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Sincerely,
Niger Innis

PS - After careful consideration, I am announcing my candidacy for Congress today. If you agree we need a candidate who can effectively communicate and fight for our Conservative principles in Congress, then please click here to donate $25, $50, $100 or more today to show your support.





Paid for by Niger Innis for Congress
www.NigerInnisForCongress.com



No comments:

Post a Comment