Monday, December 16, 2013

NORTH CAROLINA - ELECT GREG BRANNON TO U.S. SENATE


Dear Conservatives,

Taking control of the United States Senate in 2014 is one of our last chances to defeat President Obama's liberal agenda.

Electing a Republican Senator from North Carolina is critical to winning the majority, but only a real conservative can defeat Democrat Kay Hagan.

The latest polls prove it; Dr. Greg Brannon, the true conservative currently running in the Republican primary, is leading one of Obama's most reliable allies, Senator Kay Hagan.

Greg Brannon is pro-gun, pro-life, and he's a devoted husband and father.

And unlike his primary opponents, he refuses to support amnesty.

That's why I've proudly endorsed Greg Brannon's campaign for U.S. Senate.

He's running against a primary opponent backed by Washington special interests and he needs your help.

Greg's "Retreat Is NOT An Option" Money Bomb is going on RIGHT NOW!

Will you make a generous contribution to help him reach his fundraising goal by midnight on Monday, December 16?

Read Greg's letter below for more information about the campaign and why your contribution is desperately needed.

Thank you in advance for joining me and supporting Greg Brannon for U.S. Senate.

Sincerely,
Ann Coulter
Ann Coulter
Conservative Author




Greg Brannon


  Conservatives,

I'm afraid I will be outspent.

My establishment opponent is calling in every favor.

You see, Karl Rove just dropped into North Carolina to rake in special-interest cash.

And all the influence peddlers are lining up for the old "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" game.

But there's one weapon in my arsenal my opponent and his lobbyist pals don't have -- the support of the grassroots who are FED up with Washington business as usual.

That's why my campaign is holding a “Retreat is NOT an Option” December 16th Money Bomb on the 224th anniversary of the Boston Tea Party.

This Money Bomb is an opportunity for the grassroots to fire a shot across the bow of a D.C. establishment that refuses to listen, so I need your help to make it as successful as possible.

You see, the choice in this race is clear.

There's no doubt my opponent is the hand-picked candidate of the Washington insiders who want to keep the big government gravy train running full speed ahead.

But I'm proud to have been endorsed by Senator Rand Paul, Ann Coulter, Congressman Thomas Massie (R-KY) and Red State Editor-in-Chief Erick Erickson.

They are rallying to my cause because they know I'm the only conservative in this race.

These conservative superstars took one look at my establishment opponent and saw a carbon copy of the stand-for-nothing Republicans who belly flopped in the 2012 election.


Will you join them in supporting my campaign by making a generous contribution to my “Retreat is NOT an Option” Money Bomb?

Turn on Images

I’ll get more into the nuts and bolts of the issues in just a moment, but first let me introduce myself to you on a personal level.

My wife, Jody, and I have been married for 25 years, and we have been blessed with seven beautiful children.

Six girls and a boy. In 2004, God placed the idea of adoption on our hearts -- and I'm proud to say that our three youngest girls were all adopted from China.

Over the last 24 years, I've been blessed to work as an Obstetrician -- which means I've had the privilege of helping to bring more than 9,000 babies into the world.

Like most Americans, I believe in the traditional American values of individual liberty, hard work, personal responsibility, and faith in God and family.

And Jody and I do our best to instill these values in our children. But Jody and I don't just teach our children traditional values -- we also do our best to lead by example.

That's why -- whether coaching sports, leading a men's Bible study group, volunteering at the local crisis pregnancy center, helping start a private Christian school, or traveling the world on Christian medical missions -- I've spent time helping others.

But with the madness coming out of Washington these days, quite frankly, I'm concerned for my children's future.

That’s why I’m running for U.S. Senate.

You see, it's no secret that the biggest electoral success the Republican Party has tasted in recent years was the 2010 election powered by the Tea Party wave.

In fact, if Republicans can just gain the same six Senate seats in 2014 that we gained in 2010, Harry Reid will be toppled as Majority Leader.

And as the pro-life, anti-amnesty, Tea Party conservative in this race, I represent our party's best chance to fire Kay Hagan.

In fact, a recent poll shows I'm the only Republican candidate to lead Kay Hagan in a head-to-head matchup.

But my campaign's momentum only means the establishment is going to double down.

Karl Rove is already lining up national Super PACs to crush Tea Party candidates like me. The big government establishment knows I'm not one of "their guys."

And they want nothing more than to see the Tea Party candidate go down in flames this election.

I'm sure you understand the stakes, should they succeed.

Our national debt is nearly $17 TRILLION. Unemployment is still sky-high. The ObamaCare train wreck is now upon us as hundreds of thousands of North Carolinians receive health plan cancellation notices in their mailboxes.

Our U.S. Constitution is held in utter disregard by EVERY branch of government in Washington, D.C.

And every phone call, every text, every email, and who knows what else from every American citizen all now reside in the government's hands.

The truth is, if you and I don't turn things around -- IMMEDIATELY -- our children and grandchildren may never know the freedoms intended for them by the Founding Fathers.

That's why I'm in this race and pledge to fight for our conservative values, such as:

*** Voting to defund and repeal ObamaCare. As a doctor, I understand the destruction this socialized medicine scheme will have on our economy and how it destroys our liberty;

*** Always voting for a balanced budget. I will never vote for unbalanced budgets or to pile debt on the heads of our children by raising the debt ceiling;

*** Securing our Borders. The most important function of the federal government is to defend our nation. And that includes securing our borders;

*** Protecting our Second Amendment Freedoms. The Second Amendment is clear -- the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed. I will lead the fight to protect our God-given right to keep and bear arms, and will work to fully restore the gun rights of law-abiding Americans.


If you agree, won’t you please make a generous contribution to my “Retreat is NOT an Option” Money Bomb?

Turn on Images

  A conservative can beat Kay Hagan on the issues.

But it won't be easy or cheap. And I'll need to compete on even footing with an establishment opponent backed by the big money forces who declared war on the Tea Party and our conservative values.

So I hope you'll join Senator Rand Paul, Ann Coulter and Erick Erickson in supporting my campaign by making your most generous contribution to the Tea Party Money Bomb right away.

Your generous contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50, $35 -- or whatever you can afford -- will allow my campaign to unite conservatives across North Carolina through email, direct mail, phones, online and social media ads -- and if I can raise the resources -- hard-hitting TV and radio ads.

Even if you can only chip in $5 or $10, please consider a contribution right away.

Kay Hagan's poll numbers are tanking after years of parroting Barack Obama's lies about “if you like your health insurance, you can keep it.”

But our party will blow a chance to remove her from office unless we nominate a conservative who won't have to spend the entire campaign apologizing for being the hand-picked candidate of the Washington insiders.

In Liberty,

Greg Brannon
Greg Brannon, MD
Republican Candidate
United States Senate

P.S. I'm afraid I will be outspent. My establishment opponent is calling in every favor to try and buy our party's Senate nomination.

That's why I'm launching the December 16th Tea Party Money Bomb.


Your generous contribution of $500, $250, $100, or $50 will allow to me unite conservatives across North Carolina with my message of 100% opposed to ObamaCare, constitutional conservatism.

Turn on Images




PAID FOR AND AUTHORIZED BY BRANNON FOR U.S. SENATE

No comments:

Post a Comment