Tuesday, December 31, 2013

LIBERAL SUCKERS ARE FALLING FOR THESE LIES!

Submitted by: Debbie Beatty


The Obama Lie Library (To Date):

*I will have the most transparent administration in history.

*The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.

*I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.

*The IRS is not targeting anyone.

*It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.

*I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict
and cynicism".



*You didn't build that!

*I will restore trust in Government.

*The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.

*The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk.

*It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.

*Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.

*We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies,
with interest.

*I am not spying on American citizens.

*ObamaCare will be good for America.

*You can keep your family doctor.

*Premiums will be lowered by $2500.

*If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.

*It's just like shopping at Amazon.

*I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.

*I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.

*I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.

*I have never met my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and
who was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago. And, I have
never lived with that uncle. (He finally admitted on 12-05-2013 that he
DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.)

*And the biggest lie of all:
"I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the
Constitution of the United States of America."

No comments:

Post a Comment