Sunday, November 17, 2013

OBAMA'S PRIVATE ARMY ENACTED BY AFFORABLE HEALTH CARE...THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

Submitted byP: Suzanne

Louie Gohmert Exposes Obamacare Secret Security Force 

Do you ever have those moments when you feel validated? I had one of those moments this morning. Finally someone is talking about the secret security force that is mandated by Obamacare. Representative Louie Gohmert (Republican – Texas – 1st District) dropped his bombshell last week on The Janet Mefferd Show. 
Paul Joseph Watson reports:
Referring to a section of the gargantuan Obamacare law which discusses "the president's own commissioned and non-commissioned officer corps," Gohmert drew attention to the notion that under the pretext of a "national emergency," such individuals could be used to impose some form of medical martial law.
Under the Affordable Care Act, the Ready Reserve Corps is directed to "assist full-time Commissioned Corps personnel to meet both routine public health and emergency response missions."
"It says it is for international health crises, but then it doesn't include the word 'health' when it talks about national emergencies," said Gohmert.
"I've asked, what kind of training are they getting….I want to know are they using weapons to train, or are they being taught to use syringes and health care items?" asked the Congressman, adding that "no clear answers" had been forthcoming on the issue."
Combined with the continued DHS arms build up along with the federal agency's hiring of armed guards with "Top Secret" security clearances, Gohmert characterized the issue as "very disturbing".
I first reported on this in August after reading a sobering article in The Daily Mail. Why does Obamacare need its own police force? The IRS already has agents trained with a multitude of weapons including AR-15s.
In the wake of Jeff Duncan's reporting of IRS agents being trained with AR-15s I think we should be at least somewhat concerned with a breaking news story about the new "ObamaCare" Police. It would seem that the IRS implementation will not be the only strong arm of ObamaCare but that Health and Human Services will have a substantial number of investigative storm troopers as well.
The Daily Mail reports:
More than 1,600 new employees hired by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Resources in the aftermath of Obamacare's passage include just two described as 'consumer safety' officers, but 86 tasked with 'criminal investigating' – indicating that the agency is building an army of detectives to sleuth out violations of a law that many in Congress who supported it still find confusing.
 
On the day President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act into law in 2010, HHS received authority from the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) to make as many as 1,814 new hires under an emergency 'Direct Hiring Authority' order.
We are going to need more hollow point bullets it would seem. Is anyone really shocked by the fact that we have a brand new enforcement branch of HHS? I doubt it. This seems to be the norm in Washington these days. Last week we featured the story of a retired Marine Colonel who claims that a domestic army is being built. And who could blame anyone for thinking that? It is happening right in front of us.
Folks I made the comment at the beginning of this article about being validated because sometimes I feel really beat up by the "tin foil hat haters."
Do you think I wake up each day and want to write about things that will leave me labeled as a lunatic? No I do not. I really don't like people calling me crazy. That's not my goal in life. I try to report these things to you because they are the truth and very few others seem to want to report such stories.
FactCheck.org states that Obamacare, "creates the ready reserve of individuals who can be called up for service by the U.S. surgeon general in times of need." These are not things that I pull from thin air.
I have been screaming at the top of my lungs for almost a year that this stuff was happening and reaching dangerous levels. There is a police state being formed and your rights as an American citizen may soon be in dire jeopardy. I don't know the time frame, but I do know it's coming.
You can keep laughing at me if you want. That is your prerogative. This stuff is in black and white for everyone to see yet some just don't want to take it seriously.
What I would kindly suggest is that you take a serious look at your self-defense capabilities. I am not really a prepper. My family is really in no financial position to stockpile anything. I would think that I am not the only one. The economy is horrible.
So here is my take. Guns and ammo are the most important thing by far. If you have firepower then you can hunt for food.
But good luck fighting off the bad guys with that freeze dried lasagna.
Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Google Plus.


Read more:
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/louie-gohmert-warns-americans-obamacare-secret-security-force/#ixzz2ksvWkDcV

No comments:

Post a Comment