Tuesday, November 26, 2013

ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE SEND THANKGIVING GREETINGS

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love this time of year. Not only is it an opportunity to spend time with our families; it is a time to reflect on all of our blessings and everything we have to be thankful for.
I am so blessed to work for our community every day as your Assemblywoman, and I know our hard work is so that all of our children and grandchildren will have the opportunities we've had to live in a great community.
This holiday weekend, I'll be spending time with my family, and I hope you have the opportunity to spend time with yours. Between all of the traveling and preparations, it's important to remember to be thankful for all of our many blessings.
From my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving.
All my love,
Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment