Friday, November 8, 2013

ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE 11/08/2012

Friends,
I cannot believe 2013 is almost over. It has been such an amazing year, and I’m so thankful for all of you. My campaign is moving forward at full speed. We’re already out talking to voters about the issues important to District 4, and I’ll be hosting holiday meet and greets at my home. Look for details in my next email.
Here are just a few of the many great things going on. 

Wednesday night we had a fundraiser for the campaign. I am so humbled by the huge turnout, and I am so grateful for everyone who came out during the week to support my campaign. It was great to catch up with so many great friends.
I also want to thank my dear friends Paymon and Jeff for hosting the fundraiser. Paymon’s Mediterranean Café is a great local business, and I’m so thankful they were willing to host. 


Wednesday I also had the opportunity to tour the Life Guard International Flying ICU and be part of the ribbon cutting for their new division of World Medical Tourism.
Donna Miller is the founder of Life Guard International Air Ambulance and an amazing American success story. Donna immigrated to the United States, taught herself how to speak English and became a registered nurse. Donna didn’t stop there; she wanted to fly, so she combined her passion for health care and fascination with flying to create Life Guard International Air Ambulance. You can learn more about Donna’s inspirational story by clicking here

Women = Results
I really feel passionately about helping our Nevada GOP. The only way we are ever going to make changes is by rolling up our sleeves, telling our friends, volunteering, donating and showing up! Every little bit helps. We’re all Nevadans, and we need to work together to make a real difference, especially our Republican Women.  
Earlier this year I heard about Women=Results, and that couldn’t be more accurate. I’m proud to be a Republican woman, and I think we’re doing a great job changing the face of the Republican Party. Just this week, I spoke to the Nevada Republican Assembly in Reno, and we talked a lot about the need for more women and minorities in our Republican Party. This group reminded me that now more than ever, Republicans need to stick together, work together, and be together.

Support the Washoe GOP November 18th
I’m just an Assemblywoman from Las Vegas, and I don’t speak for anyone other than me, so when I heard about the Washoe GOP kickoff event on November 18th, I knew I had to make a roadtrip to Reno to show my support. We’re all Nevadans, and I love this whole state (I actually don’t mind the drive from Las Vegas to Carson City). All of our counties have my unconditional support, and I implore you to join me in supporting the Washoe GOP when they need our support more than ever. I’ll be in Reno on November 18th, and I hope to see you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment