Saturday, October 12, 2013

NEW JERSEY CONSERVATIVES - TAKE BACK OUR SENATE! STEP ONE, ELECT STEVE LONEGAN!!!

Please enable images in your email program - - Thank You!
Dear Friend,

My name is Steve Lonegan, I'm the Republican nominee for US Senate here in New Jersey. And we're going to shock the world on Wednesday. That's why I need your help.

Our latest internal polls have us within just 3 points of winning this New Jersey Senate seat!

This is a special election, taking place on a Wednesday. VERY few people will turn out to vote in this usually blue state, and that's given us a unique opportunity here. You see, if only half the people who voted for Mitt Romney in November 2012 show up and vote for me Wednesday, I’m going to win going away.

Read that again!

If only half the people who voted for Mitt Romney in November 2012 show up and vote for me Wednesday, I’m going to win going away.

We have all the momentum right now. My opponent Cory Booker started out with a big lead in this race, but since then, he's imploded. Every single week there's been something new, whether it's been the public finding up that he fabricated massive parts of his bio, or that he’s been sending racy messages to strippers on Twitter, or more seriously, that in his time as the Mayor of Newark, crime has risen dramatically.

Simply put, with just a few days to go, our campaign is surging! We are on the cusp of sending massive shockwaves that will be felt from Hollywood, to Manhattan to the Obama White House.

With the finish line near I am spending nearly every waking hour meeting as many potential voters as possible. I am traveling to all 21 counties and putting the final touches on our incredible get-out-the-vote operations.

Meanwhile, Cory Booker -- the Democrat Party’s new “golden boy” -- has been schmoozing liberals in places like Hollywood and San Francisco.

Cory Booker has used this campaign to try and present himself as something new and exciting. But at the end of the day he is nothing more than another rubber stamp for the Obama agenda.

Just like Obama, Cory Booker has made it his mission to walk all over the traditional values that made America great. He has zero regard for your constitutionally guaranteed privacy rights. And if he ever reaches Washington, his policies will bankrupt us even more and saddle future generations with unprecedented debt.

At this point our campaign is all about one thing...ENERGIZING OUR BASE AND GETTING THEM TO THE POLLS!

Sarah Palin is coming in to campaign with us this weekend and help fire up Republicans. So is Mark Levin!

Remember, turnout is going to be so low compared to most elections. The only people on the ballot are Democrat Cory Booker and me. That’s it. With nothing else to muddy the waters, this SPECIAL ELECTION is shaping up to be a clearest choice between a conservative and a liberal that this country has perhaps ever seen.

Today, every hour counts. We need to raise another $48,371.24 in order to fund our final surge of get out the vote phone calls, commercials, and signs. We have an army of people working round the clock here right now, trying to make sure that we win this race and give the Obama agenda a stunning set back.

The entire nation will be watching to see how this race turns out. And the ramifications can’t be overstated.

As the only U.S. Senate contest between now and the elections of 2014, our victory would add momentum to our efforts to ultimately win back the U.S. Senate from Harry Reid’s control!

I’m more determined than ever to make Harry Reid’s life miserable by putting real backbone back into our Republican Party. After all, what’s at stake in this election is nothing less than our liberty and our future prosperity.

I don’t want to wake up on the morning of Thursday, October 17th with any regrets. This is why I am throwing 100 percent of my energies into winning this SPECIAL ELECTION.

Today I’m asking you to join with me.

If you are able to send me $35 today, please do.

But if $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or $2,600 is what you can afford to send today, I would be very appreciative.

No matter the amount, I just ask that you respond today.

As long as I can finish these final moments on offense, I am confident that we’ll have what it takes to be successful.

I had no idea what to ex
pect when I first threw my hat into this SPECIAL ELECTION. It was a real leap-of-faith. But what I’ve witnessed from thousands of other conservatives all over America is nothing short of amazing.

Now I am asking you, please, help us finish the job!

For America,

Steve Lonegan
Republican Nominee for US Senate
New Jersey

P.S. This Special Election offers conservatives a unique opportunity to derail the Obama agenda. The final days are here, and I am asking for a hand. Whether it’s $35, $50, $100, $500 or $2600, I just ask that you respond today! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment