Monday, October 7, 2013

ARIZONA - VERNON PARKER FOR U.S. CONGRESS IN ARIZONA 9th DISTRICT


  Conservatives,

I'm writing you today to ask for your support for Vernon Parker, a good man who served honorably in my Administration.

Vernon is a leader who demonstrates conservative values, love for country, and a commitment to excellence in all that he has done.

His life's story is the American dream.

Today, Vernon is running for U.S. Congress in the newly created 9th District of Arizona.

The people of Arizona would be lucky to have Vernon as their representative.

I have every confidence that Vernon would serve them well, as he did in my Administration.

Vernon Parker's election to Congress will have a dramatic impact on Arizona's 9th District, and, the nation as a whole.

I'm personally asking you to join me in supporting Vernon Parker as he campaigns for the U.S. Congress in this critical 2014 election cycle.

Sincerely,
Bush
George H. W. Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment