Monday, September 30, 2013

TEA PARTY NEWS NETWORK 09/30/2013

Knowledge is power: The campaign to ask Obamacare reps the tough questions they can't (or won't) answer

Obamacare regulations

TPNN: The Obama Administration has worked very hard to try and normalize the concept of being forced to secure health insurance. Read more
Starbucks Dumped

From a Tea Party mom: Starbucks... I'm Done!

TPNN: Growing up my mom would say, “Get a Kleenex and blow your nose” when she noticed my constant sniffing. On special occasions, my brothers and I were offered a “Coke” at dinner. It wasn’t until I was out of the house that I realized that my family (and probably yours) referred to some everyday products by their brand name. Watch Here
A leaked document reveals what we've suspected all along
Patriot Privacy: A leaked document reveals what we’ve suspected all along: Big Government has become Big Brother, and YOU are in the crosshairs.  Every single email, cell phone call, and internet search you make is being recorded – AND THEY DON’T EVEN NEED A WARRANT.
Patriot Privacy

No comments:

Post a Comment