Monday, September 2, 2013

MASSIVE MILITARY MOVEMENT - FLORIDA PATRIOT REPORTS - STAY ALERT!

Submitted by: Kathy Hawkins

The massive roar went on for over two hours and continued sporadically until well past 8:30PM. Sunday.   The initial path was directly over my head in Gainesville, Florida about 80 miles from the East Coast of Florida and 50 miles from the West Coast.  As time went by  the path gradually worked its way farther toward the West Coast and out into being over the Gulf.  I saw,  with my eyes,   the end of the groups using the path  over my house and head -  I saw a number of fighter jets zipping along at the rear.   The massive roaring had since passed and the sound  was already picking up farther to the West of me.  Jets may or may not have been part of this massive movement.  What I was hearing was wave upon wave of the huge stuff - C140's and bombers -  big, big birds that roar.  One is deafening in or around it -  the sound I was hearing was created by     NUMBERS  I'm talking IMMENSE NUMBERS .What bases???  I';m trying to describe a hugeness that could consider as fact that everything we have was flying by the West Coast of Florida yesterday.  So as to what bases.  I don't believe we missed any - OR, I believe I can be safe in saying that   damned few planes of any size  were left in this country at the end of the day yesterday.     They haven't returned over me AND they were  to high to be planning to be landing anywhere within some hundreds of miles.  There is no one base or even a number of bases large enough in the world to accept the number and size of what flew by Florida yesterday.  Think beyond HUGE.  

My neighbor, Grant  - post doctoral at U of Florida in Botany - stood out in the yard with me yesterday also listening.      He said that someone out at the university with whom he works  is a graduate of one of the military academies ( can't remember which one,.  A few days  ago, while they were doing something together , he  pointed to the sky and told Grant to listen.  He said to  Grant , "Those are bombers going to Syria".   

Pat,  I was hearing enough planes to make Danzig look like a picnic.  There  are not sufficient words in my vocabulary to describe  - the roar - in the distance - the length of time -  incomprehensible how large.   Wave upon wave upon wave.  Relentless.  

 Put that together with the Saudi tanks on the move.  I   If you start hearing the Negev Desert being mentioned - it's Biblical.

No comments:

Post a Comment