Monday, September 30, 2013

ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE SUPPORTS SUE LOWDEN FOR NEVADA'S LT GOVERNOR

Dear Friends,
I can tell you from first-hand experience there aren’t enough conservatives in Carson City, let alone conservative women! 2014 is our year - the year of the Republican women, and here’s one way to get involved…
Over the past 30 years, former State Sen. Sue Lowden has been a huge financial supporter of Republican candidates up and down the ballot…especially pro-liberty conservative women like me.
Now she’s strongly considering becoming one herself again. 
I’m told that sometime in the next 48 hours Sue will make her decision on whether or not to run for lieutenant governor.  And I hope you’ll join me RIGHT NOW in helping me persuade her to do it! 
Here’s how…

With her permission, I started the “Sue’s 200 Club” over the weekend.  You see, it costs $200 to file to run for lieutenant governor and I told Sue I thought I could get 200 conservatives like you to donate $1 each to pay her filing fee (I have 31 already before sending out this email!).
And each $1 bill will have your name(s) written across it in big, bold red letters!

If you want to add your name to my “Sue’s 200” list, you don’t have to pay your $1 today.  Here’s all you have to do:
Just shoot me an email to: sues200@suelowden.com with the subject line: “Count me in!” 
In the body of the email type your name(s) exactly as you want it to be written on your $1 bill…and your billing address.  I’ll “front” you the dollar and you can mail it to me later down the road if Sue does in fact get into the race (fingers crossed!).
Will you join me in demonstrating that there is, indeed, strong grassroots support for Sue to get into the lieutenant governor’s race – a race that will pit conservative “people power” vs. moderate big-dollar special interests?
Again, you don’t have to send your $1 today.  All I need is an email from you saying you want to join my “Sue’s 200” list.  I’ll take care of everything else.  It’s just that easy. 
But do it RIGHT NOW so I can get your name on the list before she makes her final decision!
Conservatively yours,
Assemblywoman Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment