Saturday, August 31, 2013

TEA PARTY NEWS NETWORK 08/31/2013

Obama in '12: 'Mistake' to take Unilateral Action in Syria

Obama Tongue in Cheek

Daily Caller: The U.S. now appears like it will act unilaterally to punish the regime of Bashar al-Assad for reportedly using chemical weapons on its own population — even though President Barack Obama said last year that taking unilateral action in Syria would be a “mistake.” Read More
Joe Biden Fist

BREAKING: Joe Biden Calls For Impeachment if President takes 'Nation to War Without Congressional Approval'

TPNN: Ladies and Gentlemen, I drafted an outline of what I think the Constitutional limits have on the war clause. I went to five leading scholars, constitutional scholars, and they drafted a treatise for me that’s being distributed to every senator. And I want to make it clear, and I made it clear to the president, that if he takes this nation to war…without congressional approval, I will make it my business to impeach him. And that’s a fact!...Read More

REPORT: Hillary Clinton Received $500K in Jewelry from Saudi King

TPNN: The New York Daily News reported today that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton received a gift of diamond and ruby jewelry worth over $500,000 from the Saudi Arabia king. Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment