Wednesday, August 21, 2013

SOUTH CAROLINA - LEE BRIGHT FOR U.S. SENATE - REPLACE A LIBERAL WITH A CONSERVATIVE

Conservatives,

Senator Lindsey Graham is not what he seems.

He has been hiding a dark secret from everyone. His friends, his family, voters in South Carolina, Republicans, and all Americans
- and it’s finally time he comes out with the truth.
He is an Obama-loving liberal.

Senator Graham has voted with President Obama to bail out Wall Street and raise the debt ceiling so he and President Obama
can continue to SPEND SPEND SPEND our tax dollars. Now, he is leading the charge with President Obama to pass an AMNESTY bill
that would re-write decades of long standing federal law!

And do you know why he is doing this?
Because at his core, he is a liberal’s liberal.

 
That is why I am writing to you today. I am calling for a Vote of No Confidence in Lindsey Graham as a United States Senator
and asking for your support!



By betraying Republicans from within, Graham is systematically eroding the Republican Party and our shared conservative values.

So I am running to replace Lindsey Graham in an election that is a few months away.
Lee Bright   I am State Senator Lee Bright. As a fiscal and social conservative, I have been proud to sponsor legislation to outlaw Obamacare,
protect life from conception, and eliminate waste in government.

With the support of my wife and two children, I have answered the call to defeat Senator Graham and bring a true conservative vote
to the U.S. Senate. I am battle tested, have won tough elections, and am not afraid of a fight!

You should know that I am a conservative with a record to back it up.

  • 100% Record with Club for Growth every year
  • Sponsor of Constitutional Carry Bill – For 2nd Amendment Rights
  • 100% Pro-Life - sponsored life begins at conception act
  • Sponsored Repeal of Obamacare in SC
  • Co-sponsored the fair tax act
But here is the problem:

Lindsey Graham has received literally Millions and Millions of dollars in special interest, inside-the-beltway PAC money to do the bidding
of President Obama’s liberal agenda. In fact, it is shocking to see just how many well-heeled lobbyists gave money to both President Obama
and Lindsey Graham.

I say no more!

No more “doing business as usual” in Washington.

No more reckless spending of taxpayer money!

No more lying about who you really are!

I am standing up for conservatives. I am answering the call. I am doing what I believe is right for South Carolina and America.

Lindsey Graham is going to spend millions of dollars destroying my good name, my friends, and my family. We are ready for him.

Will you stand with me?

I don’t need millions of dollars to beat Lindsey Graham.

But I need grassroots supporters from around the country to help me return honor and integrity to the U.S. Senate. I need to rally conservatives
from all over the country who are fed up with politicians who are not honest about who they are and what they stand for.

Will you please say you are tired of politicians like Lindsey Graham and send me your support of $1,000, $500, $250, $100, $50, or even $25 today?

We need to compete for the grassroots voters in South Carolina. We are fighting the good fight and can’t do it without you.

God Bless,
Lee Bright  
Lee Bright

Contribute  

No comments:

Post a Comment