Friday, August 16, 2013

OBAMA BACKS EVERY GROUP BUT BLACK AMERICANS - HE PAYS THEM OFF!

Donald Hank writes:
 
OBAMA - AMERICA'S TRUE RACIST
 
I'll be blunt.
White condescension is racism.
It is an assumption on the part of some white people that they are superior because of their race and that black people are not smart enough to defend themselves in a debate. Every one of these pitifull condescending whites are lousy debaters in the first place and should keep their mouths shut to avoid embarrassment. When intelligent black people notice that white people are 'defending' them, they may suspect these whites are closet white supremacists.
They may be correct in that assumption.
An intelligent black person does not need white help in a discussion unless you have a new idea to add that is helpful. By chiming in and pretending to be helpful, you are letting the black person know you think you are superior, when in fact, you are being an idiot.
That's why it is gauche to rush to the aid of a black person when they are engaged with a white person in an honest and sincere discussion about issues like welfare, affirmative action and the like or discussions about black politicians who are obviously misbehaving. (Affirmative action itself is white condescension.)
Subtle racism in people pretending to be friends is hurtful. It is also immoral, like all racism.


Here are some items from the internet, written by blacks who notice the hypocrisy and wish condescending whites would back off and stop patronizing them:
White condescension is the assumption that black people must be treated with deference. It is this ridiculous belief that I am entitled to special treatment. It leads to things like Affirmative Action; the white liberal way of saying blacks can't compete. I dislike it when white liberals, still living in the 60's feel this need to treat me with kid gloves because of my skin color. I hate it when people think I must be handled carefully. Yes, some of my ancestors were slaves, but that does not entitle me to preferential treatment. What I want is to be treated like a human being; i.e. allowed to fulfill by God given potential. Don't exclude me because of my color, but don't treat me like I am special.

love how President Obama tell gays he will give them marriage, tell immigrants he will give them citizenship, tell Sandy Hook parents he will give them gun control and then he tells the Black men of Morehouse college no one is going to give them nothing and nobody cares either. That's our Black President Obama and that's who we voted for! Remember, he is not the president of Black America, he is the president of all of America except Black America.


Don Hank

No comments:

Post a Comment