Monday, August 12, 2013

NEVADA - REELECT REP JOE HECK, A CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN


Dear Friend,
Tomorrow, House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi is hosting a fundraising reception for my opponent, liberal activist and political consultant Erin Bilbray.

Nancy Pelosi is in the middle of a record breaking fundraising haul and has rallied the liberal establishment to raise money against me.    

As we’ve seen in previous campaigns, this money will be used to bombard the district with negative and misleading media ads against me.  In fact, in some areas, the negative ads have already begun!

The Washington Democrats have painted a huge target on my back. I need to have the resources to remind voters why they sent me to Congress.  That as a community physician and Army Reservist who deployed to Iraq, I’ve spent over 25 years in public service and am committed to fighting for families in Nevada.   



My goal is to raise $5,000 for my campaign before Bilbray’s lunch with Speaker Pelosi tomorrow.  This is a small amount compared to what Speaker Pelosi and her D.C. friends will bring in tomorrow, but it will help me start to push back against the false attacks we know are coming.  
Please contribute $100, $50, $25 or whatever you can to help me reach me goal today.  
With your help I can’t lose.

Joe Heck
Congressman (NV-03)

No comments:

Post a Comment