Wednesday, August 7, 2013

MICHAEL SAVAGE REPORTS 08/07/2013



I don’t believe these threats against our embassies are real

Welcome to The Michael Savage Newsletter, your daily insider report on all things "Savage."

In today's issue: News that the United States is shuttering 21 embassies around the world in response to a new warning from al-Qaida has aroused Dr. Savage’s natural skepticism.

What if, Savage wonders, these "warnings" were invented by the government to excuse its ongoing domestic surveillance program?

"I don’t know if we can survive this big lie," Michael Savage told his listeners gravely, asking:



    Do you believe this terror alert is real, or is it an attempt to justify Obama’s spying on innocent Americans?

    I’m skeptical by nature and by training. I’m a cynic by experience.

    After all these years with this character in the White House and his charades, I have no reason to believe this terror threat is real.

    They’re closing the embassies and saying to you, "You see? We just found out that al-Qaida is planning to attack."

    Then if the attacks don’t happen, they’ll take credit for stopping them.

    Whatever happens, they’ll use it as an excuse to keep spying on American citizens.

    Am I the only person in the media who is skeptical about these terror alerts?

    What does it say to you that they’re closing all these embassies?

    I don’t believe anything anymore. I’ve lost all faith in the government-media complex.

Visit the Michael Savage website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment