Thursday, August 29, 2013

CLASH DAILY 08/29/2013

Malkin Destroys Left on Their ‘Steaming Hypocrisy’ re: Syria Wednesday on Hannity, Michelle Malkin railed against the “steaming hypocrisy” of the Democrats now in power. “It’s stunning when you think of, just several years ago, when these same people were bemoaning George W. Bush ... READ MORE 

Stupid Liberal Bumper Stickers I spent last week driving across the country – all the way from Colorado to North Carolina. I started my trip in a liberal city and I ended my trip in a liberal city. Along […] ... READ M 

SYRIA INSANITY: Does Obama Know He’s Fighting on Al-Qaeda’s Side? If Barack Obama decides to attack the Syrian regime, he has ensured – for the very first time in history – that the United States will be on the same side as al-Qa’ida. Quite an […] ... READ MORE 

HOT OPINIONS
NEWS CLASH
 

No comments:

Post a Comment