Tuesday, August 6, 2013

ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE'S 08/06/2013 LETTER

Friends,

I can hardly believe the summer is almost over and school will be starting in just a couple of weeks. Since I returned home after the session, I've made an effort to spend as much time as possible this summer with the people who are most important to me, including my grandson, Jake. 

Since Jake and I both have July birthdays, we decided to celebrate together this year at Disneyland.

Michele & Jake at Disneyland  

Watching Jake take it all in was priceless. His innocence and playful spirit reminded me how quickly his mom and aunt grew up and how important it is to spend time with the ones you love.


Jake at Disneyland Jake & Mickey  


We are all busy in our daily lives. We struggle to make all the ends meet, and we get caught up in the heat of the moment. I know many of you because of our involvement in politics, and I don't regret for a minute dedicating my life to our community. I just remind you to not let these moments pass you by.

Enjoy the last few weeks of summer with the ones you love. I know I will because I'll be back out talking to our neighbors in just a few short weeks, preparing for the next election and the next legislative session.

All my love,

Michele Fiore  
Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment