Wednesday, July 24, 2013

PATRIOT UPDATE SUPPORTS SEN MATT BEVIN FOR SENATE LEADERSHIP

Dear fellow conservative,

Will you help me defeat Mitch McConnell and replace him with a true conservative in the U.S. Senate?

My name is Matt Bevin and I'm running against Mitch McConnell.

I'm tired of seeing McConnell talk a big conservative game, but then constantly work to undermine conservatives when it really counts.

Case in point: the "Amnesty" vote in the Senate.

McConnell paved the way for the Senate to pass "Amnesty" by voting to end debate on the bill -- and he refused to "whip" Republicans in the Senate to oppose the legislation. He could've stopped it. But he didn't.

My friend, that's the problem.

Every time conservatives need him to stand strong, Mitch McConnell caves like the establishment puppet he is.

  • McConnell says he's against Obama-care...but this year he voted to fund Obama-care.
  • McConnell says he's a fiscal conservative...but in 2010 (the last year before earmarks were banned) McConnell sponsored 60 earmarks worth $113.3 billion. And he still brags about his support for the $700 billion TARP bailout of Wall Street!
  • McConnell says he stands with conservatives...but he endorsed Trey Grayson (over Rand Paul), Arlen Specter (over Pat Toomey), Charlie Crist (over Marco Rubio), and Bob Bennett (over Mike Lee).
I know you are as fed up with McConnell's empty promises and cheap talk as I am, so I am asking you to stand with me as we defeat Mitch McConnell.

Especially in the face of Barack Obama and Harry Reid's relentless efforts to push our country even further to the left we need a true conservative voice in the Senate.

We need more folks in the Senate like Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Ron Johnson, and Mike Lee who are willing to actually stand up to Barack Obama!

We need real fighters and real conservatives. Sen. McConnell is neither a fighter nor a conservative.

I am both.

I'm a husband, a father, a veteran of the armed forces and an entrepreneur. I grew up in an old farmhouse in a rural setting and I learned the value of hard work at an early age.

And I know from experience what it takes to create jobs in America -- having started, supported, and run multiple companies ranging from financial management to the bell-making company that was founded by my great, great, great grandfather and three of his brothers in 1832.

My wife Glenna and I are parents of 9 children, four of whom are adopted, and I'm sick of seeing the current crop of Washington politicians -- most of whom have never worked in the private sector -- rack up debt that will be piled squarely on the shoulders of our children and grandchildren.

Mitch McConnell's been doing it for more than 30 years.

The election is less than a year away.

And, right now, McConnell has over $9.5 million in the bank and his political team will spend every dime to crush me.

But you know what? I'm ready for McConnell's seek-and-destroy attacks.

And if you'll join my campaign team by making a special one-time contribution of just $10, I'll be able to beat back these attacks and make this election about one thing:
Mitch McConnell's 30-year record of undermining conservatives and "going along to get along" with the left.

The only way I can defeat Mitch McConnell in this election is by rallying the financial support of grassroots conservatives, like you, all across America.

Mitch McConnell is banking on you not getting involved.

And that's why I'm asking you to support my campaign by making an immediate contribution of just $10 today! Of course if you are able to give $25, $50, $100, or even more, it would truly give my campaign the jumpstart it needs to defeat Mitch McConnell. The maximum you can legally give is $2,600.

My friend, I can win this election. Grassroots conservatives, tea-partiers and life-long Republicans who want to return to our party's core values are rallying to my side. Endorsements are already coming in.

I hope I can count on your immediate and generous support. Thank you in advance for having the courage to get involved and for standing by my side. Together, we will defeat Mitch McConnell.

Sincerely,
Matt Bevin

Matt Bevin (R-Kentucky)
A True Conservative for U.S. Senate

P.S. Mitch McConnell's approval rating is the lowest of any U.S. Senator in the country - only 37% of Kentuckians approve of the job he's doing. Last election, our state elected Senator Rand Paul even though Mitch McConnell fought his candidacy every step of the way. That's the real McConnell. Talk a big game, then undermine conservatives when he thinks no one in watching. But we are watching!

We now have a great chance to defeat McConnell.
But I need your immediate help. Won't you please give an urgent gift of at least $10 to my campaign today?

No comments:

Post a Comment