Saturday, July 13, 2013

CHUCK KOLB 07/13/2013

After talking to several friends about this supposed cold or respiratory “challenge” that seems to have
many that I know with some type of symptom.  Another friend suggested I google white phlegm.  The
above is only one result out of thousands after I added “chemtrail” to white phlegm.  I had a gut feeling
that chemtrails and phlegma were symbiotically related.  The above confirms my instinctual thought
and back it up with data.  We’ve all seen the long trailing chemicals coming out the back of the barely
visible high altitude C-30 military jets that we are told to be passenger jets with con-trails.
That is easy to believe if you like being... Conn-ed




Geoengineeringwatch Obama Update, Denial and Deception (1:57)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beXEWf8kWuQ

The Most Important Topic of Our Time (46:03)
- GeoEngineering & chemtrails

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2x6TEeknfo
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReddingPatriots 
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

Geoengineering: The Most Important Topic of Our Time - Full Spectrum Dominance
http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/chemtrails/geoengineering-the-most-important-topic-of-our-time.html

Amazing Footage of WWII Chemtrail Experiments (1:43)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO89KAJGkL8


Geoengineering - Chemtrails - Aerial dispersion (1:58)
over Brevard County, Florida Florida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri_zuNMZFCk

† † † † † † †

Lithium intake in air causes: Diarrhea - Dizziness - Nausea •Stomach pains - Vomiting - Weakness - Coma
- Hand tremors - In coordination of arms and legs (ataxia) - Muscle twitches - Seizures - Slurred speech
- Uncontrollable eye movement (nystagmus) - Kidney failure - Memory problems - Movement disorders
- Problems keeping salts in your body - Psychosis

Video of NASA's 2 Rockets Launching Today Creating Chemtrail with Lithium (15:09)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5YNMbpmOIA

NASA's Fourth of July Fireworks: 2 Rockets Launching Today
http://www.space.com/21846-nasa-july-fourth-rocket-launches.html
http://www.space.com/21849-nasa-fourth-of-july-rocket-launches.html

NASA launched 2 rockets spraying Lithium over East Coast (remix) (1:14)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vchqZhySVg
http://www.youtube.com/user/ByHisGraceChannel

NASA SAY CHEMICIAL DEPLOYED 7-4-2013 (1:15)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckuiOejQT58
http://www.youtube.com/user/theoldmarine1

† † † † † † †

So, if you have continually running/dripping nose, clear white phlegm, irritable itchy eyes... its not hay fever
from tree pollen or golden rod type plant, spring has already passed, the trees have all their foliage.  It could
very well indicate that our bodies are fully saturated with these chemicals, and we need to remove  them. 
There are Supplements that are available on the internet and can be made in your own home that removes
metals from the body.  You will read in the below article how important it is to remove metals that are being
intentionally sprayed into the air.  Or you can believe its science fiction, you have that much of a choice.


 

http://aboutthesky.com/home

Everything you ever wanted to know about artificially created storms,
earthquakes and weather modification ... compiled by researcher Dutch Sinse.

Chemtrail Effects - A Researchers Story

This research was initiated in an attempt to explain physical and neurological symptoms observed by me for quite some
time and in just about everyone, including myself.  It's been like a splinter in my mind.


I've observed in recent years that co-workers, especially those I've attempted to train, all seem to be losing their short-term
memory.  They'll set a coffee cup down and forget its whereabouts 10 seconds later.  They'll work on stuff for the field and leave
the office without it.  Ten years ago, trainees could be given three or four tasks at one time and remember them all ... now they
can only handle one at a time, at best -- very spooky!  Children in particular, who should have a strong memory, seem affected also. 
Store clerks and others seem to suffer from these same neurological symptoms as well.


As for me, my nose runs a lot, my ears ring constantly, my joints ache, and my vision in one eye has become a little blurry. 
This and my continued observations of the sky led me on this quest to see if there could be a connection. [...]


CHEMTRAILS AND MORGELLONS as seen by a Lakeside, Arizona resident
http://aboutthesky.com/a-researchers-story

† † † † † † †

Secret NASA Document Says All Humans Will be Killed!

http://www.project.nsearch.com/m/blogpost?id=4878805%3ABlogPost%3A591669
http://www.stopthecrime.net/nasa.html
http://www.dataasylum.com/

† † † † † † †




Did someone help Ed Snowden punch a hole in the NSA? by Jon Rappoport
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/06/11/did-someone-help-ed-snowden-punch-a-hole-in-the-nsa/

Snowden's exposure of NSA was a righteous act, because that agency is a RICO criminal.
But that doesn't mean we have the whole story.
Jon Rappoport has worked as a free-lance investigative reporter for over 30 years.
 
Matrix: who is Edward Snowden?
This article is a compilation of a number of pieces I’ve written about Ed Snowden and the NSA. It doesn’t replace them,
but it hits the high points…
Let’s begin here: If you absolutely must have a hero, watch Superman movies.
If your need for a hero is so great, so cloying, so heavy, so juicy that it swamps your curiosity, don’t read this.
If you can’t separate Snowden’s minor revelations from the question of who he is, if you can’t entertain the notion that covert
ops and intelligence-agency games are reeking with cover stories, false trails, and limited hangouts, you need more fun in your life.

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/07/08/matrix-who-is-edward-snowden/ 




BIG SIS now in Hell ...
DHS’ Napolitano Leaves Legacy of Corruption, Lies, Lawsuits, and Waste
The surprise announcement that DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano will be leaving the Obama administration to head up the
University of California means that she may have less opportunity to wreak constitutional and economic havoc in the
future than she did as head of the DHS. [...]

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/15973-dhs-napolitano-leaves-legacy-of-corruption-lies-lawsuits-and-waste




LaRouche Dubs Bush Family Key Fascist Driver for U.S. Police State;
Says Empire Forces Face Defeat
Fascism in the United States

by Jeff Steinberg

In his Friday night webcast, Lyndon LaRouche highlighted the strategic shift, centered on the accelerating disintegration of the
global imperial financial system and the growing mass support for Glass- Steagall. We are now in a position to win,
and a victory for the LaRouche-led campaign for Glass-Steagall is a victory for all of humanity. [,,,]

http://larouchepac.com/node/27089




can you believe this shitte, talk about disinfo......
of course there is mention of masonry
no need to mention the real truth

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/reagans-cure-for-disinformation

† † † † † † †

Must See - The Holographic Universe - the construct

IS NOW AVAILABLE HERE ...
http://www.holographicuniverseworkshops.com/

The Holographic Universe Workshops are a five-part series of movies
designed to examine how quantum physics and recent scientific
experiments are radically changing our understanding of life, our
reality, and our spirituality.
 
They are based on live workshops delivered all over the world for the
last four years by Stephen Davis, author of "Butterflies Are Free to
Fly - A New and Radical Approach to Spiritual Evolution."
 
You can watch each part live, via streaming video, or download them
as .avi movie files to play on your computer, using whatever movie
program you have.

If you have any problems downloading or viewing these movies
in any format, please email and we'll try to help.
support@holographicuniverseworkshops.com




Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the
name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things
in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the
earth; And that every tongue
should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:9-11 KJV


Double & triple agents are in play every turn... in every aspect of life, 
which is why Yeshua said “trust no man” ...

many thanks to
- Rock Peters
- LN NJ non usurper
- G. Edward Griffin




THE JEFF FARIAS SHOW: "GEO-ENGINEERING 101" (9:18)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tisXSc4sW3A

What in the World are They Spraying? (1:37:45)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA

Why in the World are they Spraying? HD (1:12:55)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfJO0-cTis

Al Gore admits Chemtrails are for blocking the SUN (3:59)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrrWXurroWw
extensive comment in vid description



http://www.realityzone.com/currentperiod.html


from G. Edward Griffin
I have witnessed Joan's fight against her cancers ever since she became my assistant nine years ago, and there is
no doubt that her condition is related to the toxic exposure she has described. In many cases, these things can be
triggered by poor nutrition or lifestyle but, not so in her case. She is one of the most health-conscious individuals
I have ever met. Her diet and life style are textbook perfect. Under normal circumstances, she would be the last
person in the world one would expect to have a problem like this.

MY STORY
by Joan Lehmann Glover
In 1998, I moved to Southern California, found an area of beautiful wilderness, and hiked there four to five times a week for the next three years. I would get up early, drive to the park, and hike for at least thirty minutes, before working out at the gym and heading to work.

Unknown to me, the entire area was contaminated with a cocktail of deadly substances that were the byproduct of an experimental project conducted by a large corporation engaged in energy and weapons research. The nature of this research had been covered up for decades, but was ongoing at the time, and it was directly upwind of this beautiful park.

By 2001, I started to experience light sensitivity and extremely bloodshot eyes. By 2002, skin cancers had appeared on my face and back. I had four of them biopsied, and they all tested positive Basal Cell Carcinoma. Shortly thereafter, one of the biopsied nodules on the side of my nose became a large scabbing sore that never healed.

Before cancers, 2001


In 2004, while visiting my family in Australia, I had two Basal Cell Carcinomas on my face surgically removed. However another nodule came up in close proximity within 12 months. Not wanting to undergo another bout of surgery, I searched the Internet for natural remedies and found one that looked promising. I was able to remove a number of these cancers with that product.

My right eye was affected the most, and I could feel tumors in the inside corner of my eye. By 2008, my right eye had almost entirely closed, and it was necessary to wear a patch because of the light sensitivity and a large scabbing sore eating away the inside corner of the flesh around my eye. A hair analysis in 2008 and another in 2011 showed that the level of the toxic substance in my system was almost 600% above normal.

My first natural remedy seemed to work well on the shallow skin cancers, but I also had some deeper tumors, and it was not effective on those. Fortunately, a friend suggested I try a black salve, called Two Feathers Healing Formula, that he had used to remove a large Basal Cell Carcinoma on the side of his face.

I applied this salve first on suspected BCCs that had appeared on my chest. Very quickly, two tumors erupted from beneath the treated area and were expelled from my body, exactly as I was told would be the effect if the tumors were cancer. Naturally, I was reluctant to put this powerful-acting salve in the vicinity of my eye.
After surgery, 2004

However, by 2011, the situation had progressed to the point where I was desperate to do something. Other remedies I had been trying around my eye did not work. Reluctantly, and with great caution, I applied the black salve on my nose and around my eye. The results were dramatic. Within three days, dead cancerous tumors erupted through the skin and, within a week, they dropped off, revealing a hole that gradually filled with almost normal-looking tissue within a few weeks.

To date, using this technique, I have removed, more than eighty lesions and small tumors from my shoulders, back, ribcage, chest, arms, and stomach. I have no doubt that many more are still lurking or being generated anew under the skin. In addition, I have removed, more than thirty-five tumors and lesions from my face, at least twenty of those around my right eye. Because the poison is still in my system, the tumors usually return within a few months. I probably will be fighting these the rest of my life. The toxic substance in my system is notorious for causing cancer and, as it often takes decades to manifest, I could be facing cancers of internal organs as well. These toxins are very difficult to remove from the body, and although I have done at least six detoxifying regimens, laboratory tests show that high levels of toxins still remain in my system.

My eyesight in my right eye is severely damaged, with blurred vision, double vision, weeping, constant irritation, and inflammation. My eyelids have become deformed by the tumors. This is especially troubling, as I am a commercially recognized artist, and my most recognized talent is an ability to paint wildlife in photographic detail. This is my greatest passion but, for this type of work, I need excellent sight in both eyes. My ability to create art (and the revenue that flows from that) has been severely compromised by this condition.

Seven cancers being expelled,  April 2013


Hoping to find compensation for my injury and loss of income, I approached forty personal-injury attorneys over a period of eighteen months, but none were interested in taking my case. Since the statute of limitations was about to expire, I decided to file suit against the corporate giant myself, with the help of a friend who does paralegal work.

I have already spent over $4,000 preparing documents and acquiring records. The next round will be coming up shortly but, unfortunately, I am out of money. To help my case I need expensive medical tests and more legal documents. I am not asking for donations (although a few of those would be wonderful), but I am offering my art in hopes that those who are inclined to help will find a print or two that will catch their eye. You will find my prints displayed at the web site shown below. Prints are produced using the Giclee process, which is the best fine-art reproduction available. They are printed on either fine-art paper or quality canvas, depending on whether the original piece is an ink/watercolor (printed on paper) or oil (printed on canvas). Make sure you check all categories, as I have florals and landscapes, as well as figurative.


Jungle Fever, an example of my art. (Click to enlarge)

To help fund this legal battle, I am offering my prints to readers of this article at wholesale prices, which are one-third the gallery prices. Wholesale prices range from $40.00 to $220.00 depending on size and complexity (shipping within USA included). I am also offering, 8 x 10 photo prints of any of the art featured on my website, mounted on matte board and ready to frame, for just $25 each, including shipping within the USA. Many of these pieces are being offered for the first time and will only be printed when ordered, so please allow four weeks for delivery. A few original paintings also are available.

If you would like to view my art, go to the following website, designed for operators of galleries. The wholesale prices shown are your prices.
The website is www.printsbyjoan.com.
If you are interested in any of these options, including the 8 x 10 mounted prints for $25, please email me at chisel482001@yahoo.com.

Thank you. Words cannot express how much I appreciate your help.
*******
COMMENT BY GEG
I have witnessed Joan's fight against her cancers ever since she became my assistant nine years ago, and there is no doubt that her condition is related to the toxic exposure she has described. In many cases, these things can be triggered by poor nutrition or lifestyle but, not so in her case. She is one of the most health-conscious individuals I have ever met. Her diet and life style are textbook perfect. Under normal circumstances, she would be the last person in the world one would expect to have a problem like this.

Joan has spunk, but she needs our help. To sue a major corporation without legal representation, is a daunting task. I am in awe of her determination. When I think of the virtue and passion of her mission, the name Erin Brockovich comes to mind.

It is typical of Joan's character that she is not asking for charity. She does not want our sympathy. She wants us to want her paintings which is pretty easy to do, because her art is jaw-dropping. Mrs. Griffin and I have acquired several of her pieces. They, not only adorn our home, they have made unique gifts that are proudly displayed and will be long remembered.

If you can take a moment to browse Joan's web site, you will find something that is just right and you also will be helping her fight for justice.

† † † † † † †

RAPTURE TRIGGER EVENT

Here's the worse case scenario ...
 
Now the riddle ! I'll give you clues, and the answer !
 
~ the demons wrote their (Lucifer's plan) in stone ?
- remember, mimicing and mocking, emulating God - Mt. Sinai.
answer - Georgia Guidestones
 
~ key event of plan ?
answer - reduce population to 500 million, harvest souls
 
~ Logistics ?
answer -  coffin boxes placed world wide, where ?
from 55 sq mi Denver airport underground.
Isn't the give away artwork beautiful !
 
~ Fema camps and other location worldwide ?
answer - Storage of decomposing bodies in the germ proof coffins
+ internment of uncooperative straglers (may also be disposed of)
 
~ How accomplished and this is the trigger event to the riddle ?
answer - the chemtrailing taking place is atmosreforming  with a catalyst saturation agent
 
~ death will occur by a cascading event to all population unprotected ?
answer -  DEATH by asphixiation - once the saturation point is reached a
new chemical agent added will start a chemical chain reaction removing oxygen.

As this chemical reaction occurs every where at once it will be raining a death rain. Hence the H2O molecule.
Worldwide literally everyone will gasp to death, and humanely (if it's even possible to think of it as that)
this is in the lower atmosphere, after a couple of days the air will be breathable.
 
~ any remainders will be rounded up by Project Blue beam Maitreya,
be given an explanation and be used as cooperative slaves.
 
Without question ...
Before the asphixiation will occur, Jesus will rapture His Church !
The Ark of the Covenant will be removed from the planet.
The Ark is now in Saudi Arabia.


† † † † † † †

- the satanist reptilians continue to push the envelope,
as if to cause Lord God Almighty into action,

- they should,  but do not by deception, realize that the Lord God Triune
waits upon His little ones to come unto Him,

He alone knows the last name written into the Lamb's Book of Life,
- thusly our commission has ended ...

Sew worry not about tomorrow, report on it !
Stay well and blessed beloveds ...

No comments:

Post a Comment