Tuesday, May 7, 2013

UPDATE - MADISONVILLE TENNESSEE


Submitted by: Walter F Kirkpatrick

UPDATE TO CITIZEN SUPPORTER STATEMENT #9 AND UPDATE

I'm preparing to write a summary report for submission and posting by Monday, 10 May 2013. In review one the eye witnesses on the ground in Madisonville, TN on the morning of Tuesday, 20 April 2010 called to my attention a mistake.

I'm correcting the number of citizen supporters downward by one to thirty (30). This based upon an email exchange that took place last evening.

The email I received is quoted below and represents an addendum to Citizen Statement #9 emailed 6 days ago on 1 May 2013 as a .pdf record attachment.

I'm happy to resend Citizen Statement #9 on request.

The author of Citizen Statement #9 wrote the email sent to me last night that's quoted below. The author of Citizen Statement #9 and the addendum quoted below is "Bcc:" on this email.

The female "target" of the out of control cops, PERSON 2 mentioned below, is also "Bcc:" to this email. Further, I've requested all of my reports be forwarded to the North Carolina man "the guy from NC."

The author of Citizen Statement #9 is a highly trained combat experienced infantry soldier (no longer on active duty).

BEGIN EDITED ADDENDUM TO CITIZEN STATEMENT #9

"Just three of us Cmdr.  [PERSON 2], me, and the guy from NC.  [PERSON 2] led and had an automatic weapon (M16 or M4) cocked, locked and ready to rock, pointed downward in her general direction, finger on trigger, so all the guy had to do was pull upwards with that rifle and wipe her from the earth.  I was in the lead of us two guys and I am very observant of guns and what is being done with them.  I wanted to waste that stupid [JERK]....but of course, as I had ordered my friends, I was unarmed.  There were two cops in BDU cammo...one with the gun and the other tossing her purse.  Both had sidearms.
I got to tell you that this [actions by the cops] really pissed me off.  I am a law abiding citizen and these [jerk criminals with badges dressed in cammo]  (and I hope I am NOT offending [jerk cops] in general by calling the cops in Madisonville by that name) had no right whatsoever to treat any citizen from anywhere like that.  Those people were paranoid for reason....they have much to hide.
Since those times we talked face to face, I've had occasion to talk to others.  I have an acquaintance that is a former Monroe County deputy...and another friend that is former ATF and FBI lecturer....both have real reservations about the honesty of any and all law enforcement in Monroe....from the court system all the way to the beat cops.
The kangaroo courts for both you and Huff tells me that you got off easy....and are lucky to have left that county with your very life.  The feeb [FBI] is absolutely crooked too....and that did surprise me.  Just how far does this rot go?  Scary [stuff] dude.  The indications of LOTS of intimidation was very apparent and more surfaces all the time."  


                       END EDITED ADDENDUM TO CITIZEN STATEMENT #9


     LINK #2

              LINK #3

More to follow.

Just me from the bleachers,
/s/
Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III 
Contact information previously supplied

No comments:

Post a Comment