Thursday, February 7, 2013

SUPPORT S 204 AND STOP UNION FORCED DUES!

Dear Conservatives,

Last week, I introduced a simple, one-page bill designed to usher in the biggest change in American politics in generations. 

For nearly 70 years -- with our federal government's blessing -- Big Labor bosses have mocked our Constitution and straitjacketed our economy as they've built a massive political empire on the backs of hardworking Americans. 

These workers' FORCED union dues -- confiscated by union bosses under the threat of outright job termination -- have bankrolled tax-and-spend politicians like Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid for decades. 

Just take a look at the federal leviathan you and I live under today to see the horrific results. 

If you and I are serious about restoring liberty and limited, constitutional government in America, you and I must strike at the very heart of Big Labor's illicit power by passing my National Right to Work Act (S. 204) to finally END forced union dues in America.


I'll give you the link shortly, but as you'll see, I've made up a special Statement of Support for your signature that urge your U.S. Congressman and Senators to cosponsor S. 204. 

In fact, with your help, my hope is to generate such a flood of support for this legislation my colleagues in Congress will realize they have no choice but to act. 

Of course, I'm depending on you to help make that happen. 

The truth is, every American who has any interest at all in freedom has a stake in this fight because Big Labor's billions are at the very root of virtually every statist assault on our most basic freedoms, including: 

*** The "Obamacare" disaster, restrictive new economic regulations, higher taxes and bigger government as union bosses tighten their grip over the private sector and seek to control, bleed and bankrupt the government sector; 

*** Abortion-on-demand, gun control and assaults on the family as Big Labor uses forced union dues to bankroll politicians who support their radical social agenda; 

*** So-called "Green" boondoggles like Solyndra and handouts and bailouts for politically-connected corporate cronies who have done union-label politicians' bidding and handed their workers over to Big Labor control. 

And just like most problems in America, you can thank the federal governmentfor this mess. 

I know some Big Labor apologists try to pass their forced-dues privileges off as a "state issue." 

But the truth is, federal laws on the books since FDR are the root source of the union bosses illicit compulsory unionism power. 

And if Congress created the problem, it's up to Congress to end it

But of course, I'm not naive. 

I know the union bosses and their cronies in Congress are going to do everything they can to sweep this issue under the rug. 

But with nearly eight out of ten Americans opposed to forced union dues, I'm not about to back down

In fact, with polls like that, my colleagues can vote against my bill if they want. 

I know they'll pay the political price down the line, and you and I will only move closer to finally passing this critical bill. 

So won't you please sign your Right to Work Statement of Support

And if you can, please agree to a generous contribution of $250, $100, $50 or $35 TODAY

Your generosity will help RANDPAC reach more Americans and generate even more support for this critical legislation. 

If you're fed up with politics as usual, you MUST be involved in this fight. 

So please sign your Statement of Support and make your most generous contribution TODAY

Please act IMMEDIATELY. 

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul 

P.S. If you and I are serious about restoring liberty and limited, constitutional government in America, you and I must strike at the very heart of Big Labor's illicit power by passing my National Right to Work Act (S. 204) to finally END forced union dues in America

No comments:

Post a Comment