Friday, February 1, 2013

MISSOURI - LIBERTY IN SUPPORT OF OUR CONSTITUTION RALLY - FEBRUARY 24

Submitted by: Sandra
RALLY ANNOUNCED IN MO. !!


I am going to hold a rally at the Arch on the 24th of February, from 10am until 2 pm.  The license has been approved and is in the mail to me.  This rally is what I am calling "Come Together",meaning that those of us who dislike what our government is doing, how it is attacking our Constitutional rights and our way of life, no matter if you are a Conservative, Independent or Liberal, need to get together and find a pathway to building a unity to help us regain control of our government.  We no longer need to let them split us up into various groups, like race, sex or religious preferences; this is their strongest tool to maintain control over us and we need to end it!  I will speak about my time working with Congress and will tell you all the truth about what really happens there, and what we have to do in order to bring back the true America!  I would be interested in any others who might like to speak, just let me know and we can talk.
I would also like to see this happen around the country so, if you want to do the same thing in your area, please feel free to do so.  I will do what I can to help you.
Please pass this around to every one of your email contacts and ask them to do the same.
I will be putting a flyer together in the next couple of days and will post it when it is done.

Thanks,
Mike

--
See my blog at:  http://lzfreedom.us
In case you are having a problem reaching this link, please try:
 
 Who's John Galt?"

WE ARE JOHN GALT!!
 
Give a man a country and you will watch the country slowly fail; teach a man to build a country and it will be strong!
 
"Illegitimi non Carborundum"

No comments:

Post a Comment