Saturday, February 9, 2013

A QUESTION OF LOGIC

Democrats Selling Snake Oil
Lee S Gliddon Jr

Obama and Democrat members of Congress maintain their assertions of having, "cut $2 trillion from our expenditures." With this in mind I asked myself, 'utilizing this logic I can reduce my own budget by not buying a Boeing 737, a new Rolls Royce, an English Castle and taking a vacation to the French Riviera.

Guess what?

I didn't buy the airplane, the new car, the mansion and I did't take that vacation!

The result is I continue to owe house payments, but groceries, owe my credit card bill and I didn't get ahead one single dime! Additionally, my health insurance bill rose, gasoline is more costly, people payday money decreased and inflation is getting higher.

Now I have another question.

Where is the $2 billion in cost cuts?

I am told, "No more Iraq or Afghanistan expenditures."

Utilizing that logic if we don't give each and every American citizen $1 million apiece we can erase our National Debt and have money left over!

No comments:

Post a Comment