Sunday, January 13, 2013

GET INVOLVED...HAVE RUGER ASSIST YOU


Submitted by: BobJen!
 
Ruger will write to your elected officials for you…


Just do it. I did.


Dear (Recipient),

I am a law-abiding citizen and responsible gun owner.

I am saddened by the tragic events in Newtown, Connecticut, but I believe that efforts to impose new restrictions on me and other lawful and responsible owners like me are misguided. Did you know that violent crime with firearms has declined since the Federal "assault weapons ban" expired in 2004?

Your focus should be on strengthening mental health care and improving the quality of data supporting NICs checks (National Instant Criminal Background Check System). Do NOT pass more gun laws; instead, work to enforce the more than 20,000 gun laws already on the books.

I am your constituent and I vote. Please represent me.

Sincerely,
(Your Contact Information)



CLICK TO GO TO RUGER'S WEBSITE
http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

No comments:

Post a Comment