After reviewing last year’s list of amazing omissions I was curious if the national media could do worse. Not covering Fast and Furious or Solyndra was an amazing act of negligence and/or collusion by the national media. Hearing the average American state that they had no idea about the massive rap sheet by the OWS crowd and no clue that The Obama Administration pressured a four star general to alter testimony was amazing. So was 2012 better or worse? You decide.
Here is the list of stories that the National (Democratic Party) Media DID NOT or barely covered in 2012. When we say barely, that means you may be able to find these stories on their websites, but they really received little to no coverage on their main broadcasts or in any prominent areas of their publications.
As a note the National (Democratic Party) Media is defined as: ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, NY Times, LA Times, and virtually every newspaper.
10. Massachusetts Senator Elect, Elizabeth Warren’s lies that she was a Native American Indian to receive a teaching job at Harvard, thereby depriving others of the position.
9. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is implicated in a breaking scandal, pushing for government funding of the Chinese green energy company ENN Mojave Energy LLC, which is apparently represented by his son.
7. The Flying of Al Queda Black Flags over multiple U.S. Embassies in the Middle East.
6. Candy Crowley’s false claim that Barack Obama called the attack in Benghazi a, “terrorist attack”, the day after the event in the middle of a Presidential Debate.
5. Billionaire bundler for Obama and former New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine, as CEO of the imploded financial services firm MF Global, apparently perjured himself in Congressional hearings, because he did order $200 million in funds to be moved from MF Global’s customer accounts to illegally cover brokerage accounts at JP Morgan Chase.
4. The 140% + over vote for Barack Obama in multiple states (Colorado, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Massachusetts). It’s called Fraud!
b. Massachusetts (Elizabeth “Running Weasel” Warren for the win!)
3. Barack Obama receiving 20,000+ to Romney’s 0 votes in areas of Philadelphia and Ohio and the statistical impossibility of the event.
2. Attorney General Eric Holder was held in contempt by the U.S. House for refusing to turn over Department of Justice documents related to the Fast and Furious gunrunning scandal, which led to hundreds of Mexican civilians being killed and U.S. border patrol agent Brian Terry’s death.
1. Libya (Benghazi) - The Libyan Terrorist Attack on September 11 on our Benghazi Consulate that ended in the murder of 4 U.S. Citizens, including our Ambassador and two ex-Navy SEALS.
a. The fact that the ex-Navy Seals Disobeyed direct orders and saved approximately 30 lives by defending the consulate with their lives.
b. The fact that the fire fight lasted over 7 hours with the ex-Navy SEALS radioing repeatedly for support, but never receiving it.
c. U.S. United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice lying on five different national news Sunday’s shows repeatedly calling the attack and impromptu result of an anti-Islam video and not pre-planned terrorism which is was.
d. Barack Obama being called a “murderer” by the parents of both ex-Navy SEALS that sacrificed their lives and saved 30 others in Libya.