Friday, October 19, 2012

VOTE EARLY AND VOTE FOR MIOHELE FIORE FOR 4

Dear Friends & Supporters,

Over this last year, I have enjoyed the opportunity to earn your support for the Nevada Assembly. We have had conversations on your doorsteps, by phone and around my table over pasta dinners. These conversations have shown me how much we all care about our community and why our state needs a new direction. 

If we're going to make real and meaningful changes in Carson City, we have to start now. Early voting begins tomorrow, October 20th, and I need your vote. 

Here are two of our convenient Assembly District 4 permanent early voting locations:


Centennial Center
Trailer in the parking lot near Petco
W. Tropical Pkwy & Centennial Pkwy 
9:00am-7:00pm

Lone Mountain Plaza
Trailer in the parking lot
Northwest corner of W. Lone Mountain Rd 
9:00am-7:00pm

After you cast your vote, please don't stop there. Call or email to remind and encourage your friends and family members who live in our district to also vote Fiore. 

Thank you for this opportunity to be your candidate for AD4. If you have any last minute questions for me, please send me an email to Michele@VoteFiore.com or give me a call at 210-8460.

I look forward to continuing to work together, and I hope I can count on your vote.

Yours truly,
Michele Fiore  
Michele Fiore  

No comments:

Post a Comment