Wednesday, September 12, 2012

SOUTH CAROLINA - TIM SCOTT FOR U.S. CONGRESS


Dear Conservative Friend,

A
 lot has been made of the Tea Party's role in this year's Presidential election. After sweeping new conservative leaders into Congress in 2010, the left is fearful - and the right is hopeful - that the Tea Party can do the same this year.

My name is Tim Scott and I am a Congressman from South Carolina. I am an outspoken Tea Party supporter, have appeared many times on Fox News this summer to discuss the Tea Party's importance and recently spoke at the Republican National Convention about America's path forward.

I know a little bit about the word, "Forward."

Growing up poor in a single parent household in North Charleston, South Carolina, I felt like I didn't have much going for me. But my mother, my mentor and the opportunity that America provided me allowed me to pull myself out of poverty and to make something of myself.

I was fortunate enough to speak at the Republican National Convention and you can watch my speech by following the image below. I do think you'll enjoy it. After watching it, please consider giving a small donation to my Leadership PAC so we can elect more Tea Party conservatives to Congress!

We all must remain focused on the goal: electing more conservative leaders to represent us in Washington!

TIM-PAC is and will continue to be on the front lines in the fight to support the leaders this country deserves, and it's because of patriots like you. Please join the fight by making a contribution today. Whether you can give $5 or $5,000, your support allows us to fight for our shared values of limited government, free markets, and fiscal responsibility.

Thank you,
Congressman Tim Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment