Wednesday, September 19, 2012

LISA RICHARDS STANDS UP TO ISLAMIC DEATH THREATS!

Lisa Richards Takes to Airwaves to Expose Islam Death Threats Against Her Life And Producer Rebecca Diserio

by lisarichardsrocknrollpolitics

Dear readers and listeners,
Tonight I will join my producer as we discuss the threats against our lives by Islam. Click this link to listen live 9 PM EST: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rebecca-diserio/2012/09/20/lisa-richards-rebecca-diserio-on-fidelis-muslim-threat
Islam has sent death threats because of my Thursday and Saturday broadcasts, condemning Islam's violence against Christians, Jews, the West, America, as well as my calling it a radical, political movement of murder.
On Saturday Muslims were in the chat room sending death threats to me and my producer Rebecca Diserio, as well as hacking into Rebecca's private information and giving out her address and phone number.
The FBI is on the case and has told us both NOT to keep silent but stand up against the threats and make this public.

No comments:

Post a Comment