Monday, September 24, 2012

JUSTICE DOES NOT EXIST IN TENNESSEE (part 2)

Submitted by: Walter F Kirkpatrick

Justice has died in Tennessee and there is no remedy as Obama and Holder see to it!

CLICK HERE

Huff's stop by Troopers
CLICK HERE

Walter F Kirkpatrick's Letter to the Attorney representing Huff:
Counselor Green,

Having had the opportunity to review the circumstances surrounding Mr. Huff's trial, and your role in Darren's trial, it's clear you , as Darren's appointed defense counsel, worked with federal prosecutors and Judge Varlan to set Darren up.

I've read in a number of writings were you described Darren, and I and good folks who were in Madisonville on Tuesday, 20 April 2010  as "downright kooky." Your comment is one of the several evidences that exposes your betrayal of Mr. Huff.

Real bad mistake.

I'm working on a writing that reports your willing participation in these nefarious dealings.

I'm giving you a brief time to respond via email (and only through email). 

For obvious reasons I don't believe you will respond. 

If you choose to respond then you need to type faster than I can.

And I can type real fast!

I'm not going to wait around.

My report will be publicly published in this week.

In utter contempt,
/s/
Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III
United States Navy Retired
This email widely Bcc'd

No comments:

Post a Comment