Monday, August 27, 2012

WE ARE BEING SPIED UPON BY OUR OWN GOVERNMENT!


Submitted by: Sandra

You've gotten the list of who is considered a DOMESTIC TERRORIST...probably ALL of you, including me are on it.  Do you want day to day, month by month info on yourself and children available to this EVIL government...OR...obtained by pedophiles/serial killers..sex ring bosses...or any other unfavorable character..?  Do you realize you can be tracked off face-book to the physical address where you live..where your kids go to school..where you work..etc..?   Your every move can be monitored...when you are home and when you aren't...leaving your home open to thieves or killers.  Those SMART METERS help do that.   Don't believe me...do the research yourself.  It's ALL been around on the Internet to us...I KNOW I have gotten it and I KNOW I have sent it out as have many of you.  This EVIL government even brags about their GREAT technology and shows off their drones, cameras, infrared devices and tracking satellites.   For those who are lost in space about it, do the research...pay attention to what's coming into your inbox....ignorance is your WORST enemy.  The following film explains what I'm talking about.  shirl

No comments:

Post a Comment