Thursday, August 9, 2012

MICHIGAN - PETE HOEKSTRA FOR U.S. SENATE A CONSERVATIVE

After Tuesday night, Obama's worst nightmare is coming true. Michigan, a must-win state, is slipping away.

I'm Pete Hoekstra and on Tuesday I won my highly contested Republican Primary for U.S. Senate by more than 20pts. My campaign is taking off -- Conservatives here are ready to elect a Republican Senator and turn Michigan red as Romney is poised to win his home state.

The engines are primed but my campaign funds are low and I am already under attack. Obama and the Democrats know they must strike now before we can recover.


When have we had such a huge opportunity in Michigan? Recent polls have Romney ahead by one and me within just a few points of Senator Debbie Stabenow -- Obama's strongest ally. They have already spent millions organizing but Michigan conservatives are not buying it.

The bottom line -- they're not going to stop spending. Michigan is too important. Voters here can deliver a knockout to Obama and make his worst nightmare come true. We can propel a takeover in the Senate and the White House. 
That's why your immediate financial support is so vital. If we win in Michigan, we can take back America!
I urgently ask that you help make this happen with a contribution of $25, $50, or $75.

The writing is on the walls, but Obama and Stabenow have lined up millions to try and buy Michigan. Are we going to let them? I'm ready to fight. I'm ready to use every day between now and Election Day to go toe-to-toe with Obama.

I need the resources to fight. If I have your help, I will make Obama's worst nightmare come true.

Are you with me? 89 days to go.

Pete Hoekstra
Republican Candidate for U.S. Senate (MI)

No comments:

Post a Comment