Wednesday, August 29, 2012

LAS VEGAS - MICHELE FIORE for FOUR

Friends,

I cannot believe the summer is almost over. Our neighborhood children are heading back to school this week, and early voting is right around the corner. Team Fiore is working hard, and I have to say we have the hardest working team in the state of Nevada.

We've all heard the saying, "Behind every successful man there is always a woman". Well, I believe the reality is success is truly about the actions taken behind the scenes. The accomplishments and successes every day in this Assembly 4 race is because of the hard work of our team. The gratitude I feel towards them is beyond words. The letter 'I' is not in the word "TEAM". 

I'm truly blessed with a dream team. Thank you, team, from the bottom of my heart. The Dream Team allies consist of my mom, Ana, Andrea, Ashley, Bosley, Charity, Chris, David, Jennifer, Matt, Megan, Michelle, Roberto, Savanah and Sheena. We have a lot to accomplish, and together we will!

Have a fun and safe Labor Day. Come back energized and renewed!

All my love, 
Michele Fiore
Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment