Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A STRONG CONSERVATIVE IS IN NEED - THIS POSTING IS TEMPORARY

Submitted by: Mary Seales

Hi guys: 
 
I know you all know Deb Warren.  I had not heard from her in a while and I recently contacted er.  She is in a real bad way.  I pray for this woman daily.  It seems she cannot get out of her bind.
 
She is basically homeless now and I wish I could write her check dammit, but I'm not exactly rolling in dough.
 
I am just wondering if there is some way we can help her; maybe I am thinking of a collection of some kind.  What do you think?  I could contribute a small amount; but maybe if a bunch of people could chip in, it would help her out.  
 
Do you think this is appropriate?  I feel I want to do something for her; at least to show her support to help keep her spirits up. Let me know what you think.  I am sending this to folks I know she has had regular communication with. 
 
Regards,
 
Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment