Monday, July 9, 2012

DEDICATED TO ALL THAT SERVED AND THEIR FAMILIES


Submitted by: William Finley
To all of the United States Armed Forces, with our thanks. Visit us athttp://www.thewarriorsong.com or on iTunes

Bernie Pershey - Marching Snare Drums
Justin Sullivan - Loop Programming
Sean Hurwitz - Guitars
Sean Householder - Vocals, Keyboards, Production

I've got the reach and the teeth of a killing machine with the need to bleed you when the light goes green, best believe, I'm in a zone to be, from my Yin to my Yang to my Yang Tze. Put a grin on my chin, come to me, 'cuz I'll win, I'm a one-of-a-kind and I'll bring death to the place you're about to be: another river of blood runnin' under my feet. Forged in a fire lit long ago, stand next to me, you'll never stand alone. I'm last to leave, but the first to go, Lord, make me dead before you make me old. I feed on the fear of the devil inside of the enemy faces in my sights: aim with the hand, shoot with the mind, kill with a heart like arctic ice

I ... more

No comments:

Post a Comment