Friday, June 29, 2012

LISA RICHARDS' ROCK N' ROLL POLITICS


Lisa Richards Talk Radio Show: BYE BYE MISS AMERICAN PIE! THE DAY AMERICAN’S RIGHTS DIED

by lisarichardsusa

Dear readers and Listeners!
Yes, I did tell Chief Justice John Roberts and Barry Obama to go chew on Hemlock and rinse their mouths out with Drano! And I said a lot more than that, so hide the children or cover their ears, because a few words flew out of my moth at Obama!

Click on the link here to Fidelis Radio Network and listen to my broadcast.
Also join me Every Tuesday and Thursday at 8-9 PM EST  and NOW Saturdays at 2-4 PM EST as I rock the Left and refuse to hold back my opinions, which are pro-Constitution and will go after anyone who shreds the law of the land and has nerve to assume the Supreme Court is the law of the land and has the phony Judicial Supremacy NOWHERE TO BE FOUND in the Constitution, or thinks  Judges can actually make laws.  I explain these false assumption in this broadcast.
Thanks to all the listeners who fired up the chat rooms! There would be no show without you listeners! I'm grateful and thankful for you all!
God Bless,
Lisa Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment