Sunday, May 13, 2012

NEBRASKA - DEB FISCHER FOR U.S. SENATE ENDORSED BY SARAH PALIN!

Dear Conservative,

This past Tuesday in Indiana, the Tea Party shocked the GOP Establishment in a Senate race when Richard Mourdock defeated moderate Richard Lugar. This coming Tuesday - just 5 days from now - here in the Nebraska Republican Primary, we can do it again. But I need your help.

My name is Deb Fischer, and I am running for United States Senate here in Nebraska, to fill the seat being vacated by Ben "Cornhusker Kickback" Nelson. The Republican establishment got behind my more moderate opponent early, but my message of commonsense conservatism has resonated.

Now we're in a dead heat in all the polls. To top it all off, two days ago, Gov. Sarah Palin endorsed me! Here's what Gov. Palin and her husband Todd said:


"Deb - We have been watching your race closely. Your efforts remind us of those our family put forth for Sarah's races here in Alaska. Winning over voters through personal interactions is the way to go. People are tired of outside interests spending millions of dollars in political attack ads. We're glad to see your grassroots efforts paying off!

We admire your conservative principles and know that you will not go to Washington to amass great wealth or power. You will go to Washington to serve the people of Nebraska, protect our Constitution and work for common sense solutions to help restore America. We are happy to support you and have asked SarahPAC to send a financial contribution to your campaign.

Good luck next Tuesday - the Palins are in your corner."

Sarah Palin endorses Deb Fischer

It's an honor to have Sarah and Todd Palin's endorsement. I greatly admire their willingness to stand on conservative principle and their resolve in standing up to the political establishment. That's exactly what I plan to do when I get to Washington.

All this just goes to show that we are peaking at the right time. But we need your help to finish this campaign off the right way. Our campaign is grassroots-powered and focused on conservative policy solutions that will change the course of this nation. I’m not a career politician; I'm a wife, mother, rancher, small business owner, and citizen legislator. To change Washington, we need to send a different type of person there. That’s why I’m running for U.S. Senate.

Conservatives won a resounding victory this past week in Indiana, shocking the GOP Establishment. The power brokers were told that it's not enough to just be a generic Republican, you have to be a conservative first. This coming Tuesday, conservatives like you and I need to make sure they got the message. That's what will happen if I win.

I've got 96 hours left 'til the Nebraska Republican Primary for Senate. I'm in a dead heat with an Establishment moderate and I can win this race, but I need your support. Will you help me today?

Sincerely,

Deb Fischer
Conservative Republican for U.S. Senate, Nebraska

No comments:

Post a Comment