Tuesday, March 27, 2012

COLLUSION? WASHINGTON AND BEJING PLANNING OUR FINANCIAL SLAVERY?

Submitted by: Donald Hank
Over a year ago I had read in a Chinese-language military periodical about the superiority of Chinese weapons, as reported in the linked video. Having spent 3 years in Asia myself and being currently exposed to the Chinese and Japanese media, I see absolutely nothing in Larry's report that I can refute. In fact, I think many people know or sense what is going on and will not be surprised by this report.
It is amazing that no one came out with such a report a long time ago.
Get ready for the demise of the dollar, thanks to our toadies in Washington. I am considering subscribing to this newsletter.
The demise of any currency and the surge in another is always an investment opportunity for someone. It may as well be you -- with or without this newsletter.
Don Hank

Dear Reader,
My name is Larry Edelson and I've been a professional financial analyst for the last 33 years.
You may even recognize my name from my appearances in Forbes, or onBloomberg, CBS Marketwatch, CNBC or some other major financial program or publication.
However, I have recently discovered something that you will NOT hear me (or anyone else) say in any of those venues.

My latest research is far too shocking to get mainstream airplay. My conclusions are far too controversial. And, in fact, I could very well get myself deported, arrested, or even imprisoned by saying these things at all!
You see, I live in Asia right now. My home is a short flight from Shanghai. And I've been using a lot of what I've learned about China and the rest of Asia to help thousands of people all over the world make better financial decisions.
But I'm still an American first and foremost. I will remain an American citizen to my final breath. My mom, my sister, my brother and my three grown kids all live in the States. I want nothing but the best of everything for them and for my country.
And that's why I've decided to do what I believe is in all of our best interests - and tell the uncensored truth about Washington and Beijing in a free online presentation called The Great Betrayal of 2012.
Sound extreme? It is!
I have uncovered compelling evidence that the Chinese government is conspiring with Washington, D.C. to impoverish you and sentence your children and your grandchildren to lives of financial servitude.
Now please don't misunderstand: I'm not a political man and this is NOT a political presentation. It's not about Democrats or Republicans or who should win the U.S. elections in November.
I am a financial and investment analyst. And as such, my ONLY allegiance is to my family and to the individual investors I help.
So I created this presentation for one, simple reason: To give you the truth you need to protect your home, your savings, your investments and your retirement from the single greatest economic crisis in our nation's history ...
In this presentation, I will show you exactly why Beijing and Washington are working together to bankrupt you.
I will show you how to protect yourself and your family from their scheme to destroy your wealth.
And I will tell you about the four kinds of investments I believe will double your money, then double it yet again in 2012 and beyond.
Again, I know this sounds hard to believe.
But if my three decades as a financial analyst have taught me anything, it's that terrible things happen when we ignore reality.
And take it from me: There WILL be terrible consequences for those who fail to act on the investment intelligence in this presentation.
The Great Betrayal of 2012 is free to watch, but I must warn you: The facts I report will be disturbing to some investors. Viewer discretion is advised.
Just turn up your computer speakers and click this link; the video will begin playing immediately.
Sincerely,
Larry Edelson
P.S. Before you write me off as a complete wacko, at least hear my argument and then decide for yourself. After all, this is not the first time I've made a "crazy" prediction that ended up coming true. Just ask anyone who bought gold back when I first started calling for a new bull market in 1999!

No comments:

Post a Comment