Thursday, February 2, 2012

OBAMA IS TRYING TO CON EVERYBODY...NOW MISINTERPRETING THE BIBLE

Obama pushed Dodd-Frank because of GodPresident Barack Obama has been taking lumps from Republicans for years over his support for Wall Street and health care reform, but today at the National Prayer Breakfast he claimed support from on high to defend two of his most controversial legislative achievements. “And so when I talk about our financial institutions playing by the same rules as folks on Main Street, when I talk about making sure insurance companies aren’t discriminating against those who are already sick, or making sure that unscrupulous lenders aren’t taking advantage of the most vulnerable among us, I do so because I genuinely believe it will make the economy stronger for everybody. But I also do it because I know that far too many neighbors in our country have been hurt ...Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment