Thursday, January 26, 2012

NEVADA - MICHELE FIORE'S GROWING LIST OF ENDORSEMENTS

I cannot believe the first month of the campaign season is already drawing to a close. January has been very busy, and I wanted to take a moment to share some exciting news.
 
I am honored to announce the latest additions to my growing list of endorsements:
  • Assemblyman Cresent Hardy
  • Assemblyman John Hambrick
  • Las Vegas City Councilman Stavros Anthony
  • Conservative Business Leader Monte Miller and his wife Susan
Each of these individuals are strong conservative leaders in Nevada, and I'm humbled to have earned their support. Please visit www.MicheleFiore.com to see my full list of endorsements.
 
Things are really moving forward fast on this campaign. I'm proud to announce the launch of my new campaign website http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=mgyrskdab&et=1109149103460&s=8864&e=0010cLSIgjldnnigFpWhXnMAEQYjQFl1pXON4x8ii0cRdSaFP6zkw_VgS2VkB9-3lXs7VLQSMAFLupp_Daqq8HK9XngM0cML34qbRtKhQz_lXE=. Please take a look to learn more about my campaign, my positions and my goals for Carson City.

I have been out meeting voters every day, and the response has been amazing. It breaks my heart to hear the stories our neighbors tell me about the hardships they face in this economy, listening to the concern in their voices when they talk about their fears for their future and their children's future. I don't believe this has to be Nevada's future, and I leave each door more motivated then ever to get this state working again, but I need your help.

 
Yours Truly,
Michele Fiore
Michele Fiore

PS - We have an great opportunity to bring conservative values back to the Nevada Assembly in 2012, but I need your help. Any contribution of $10, $25, $100 or $500 will help me share my message with the residents of Assembly District 4.


Endorsements

Governor Robert List   

Congresswoman Barbara
Vucanovich  

Assemblyman Cresent Hardy

Assemblyman Ed Goedhart

Assemblyman John Hambrick

Assemblyman Richard McArthur

Assemblyman Harvey Munford (Letter of Support)

Business Leader Monte Miller and his wife Susan

Mayor Pro Tem/Councilman Stavros S. Anthony

Past Clark County Republican Chairman Bernie Zadrowski   

Radio Show Host Alan Stock

Tea Party Republicans Uniting Nevada Conservatives (T.R.U.N.C.)

A Strong Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment