Tuesday, December 13, 2011

NEVADA - BARBARA CEGAVSKE FOR U.S. CONGRESS DISTRICT 4

Dear Conservatives,

I am writing to ask for your support to help me become the congresswoman from Nevada’s newly created 4th Congressional District.
You can make an online contribution to my campaign at www.VoteBarbara.com.

I am running for Congress because I believe Nevada and our nation need common-sense conservative solutions to the problems we face.  As a member of Congress, I will support sound fiscal policy, sensible taxation and regulatory reform.  We can get people back to work with the right policies.

When I win the Republican Primary, I will face the most liberal Democrat in the Nevada State Senate.  Voters will have a clear choice between common sense conservatism and failed liberal economic policies.  I am confident that voters will make the right choice.


I am the one Republican candidate who can achieve victory in Nevada’s 4thCongressional District.  In past elections, I have demonstrated an ability to win over moderate Democrat and independent voters. My 12-point landslide victory in 2010 against a well-funded, well-respected Democrat in a district that Harry Reid won provides solid evidence that I perform much better than other Republicans on the ballot.  In fact, my win with 56% of the vote exceeded Gov. Brian Sandoval’s total by 1-point and I ran 9 points ahead of Sharron Angle.

This is important information because Gov. Brian Sandoval won the 4th Congressional District by more than 6 points in 2010. Taking into account my historic over-performance and the recent electoral history in Nevada’s 4th Congressional District, I came to the conclusion that I can win in 2012 with a well-financed campaign.

To get to Washington, I need to show financial strength now. The first contribution and expenditure reporting period ends on December 31st. It is vitally important that my campaign shows financial strength now.  That is why it is so important that you send your contribution today.

Please send your check to:
Cegavske for Congress50 S. Jones Blvd., Suite 2002Las Vegas, NV 89107
Or you can make an online contribution at www.VoteBarbara.com
With your help, we will win.
Sincerely, 
 
Barbara Cegavske
Contributions to Cegavske for Congress are not tax deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes. Contributions from individual contributors are limited to $2,500 per election (each for Convention, Primary and General). Contributions from multi-candidate PACs are limited to $5,000 per election (each for Convention, Primary and General). Federal law requires political committees to use their best efforts to obtain and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle. Contributions from corporations and foreign nationals are prohibited.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment