Monday, December 26, 2011

IOWA - RON PAUL WOULD DESTROY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Letter to Iowa Republican Voters
by Lee S Gliddon Jr


I implore all of you Iowans to really think things out before you support Ron Paul as a Republican Candidate for the Office as President of the United States of America.


Ron Paul is NOT A CONSERVATIVE and certainly not a man that man unseat Obama. Factually I know of many Conservatives, like me, that would not vote for a President, but would vote for all other offices and issues placed on the Ballot. 


I am not for ISOLATIONISM, I am not for LEGALIZATION OF DRUGS. I am not for so many of the INSANE wishes and a U.S. Constitution as interpreted by Ron Paul. Rather than vote for Ron Paul that I would knowingly chance the reelection of the MOST DANGEROUS man to ever hold the Office as President of the United States of America, Barack Obama!



Ron Paul has gone on record saying, "I don't want a protracted Primary Campaign as I don't feel I can last through one."


To that statement I reply: "WHAT!' Saying that is to say, "The General Election will be easy."


IOWANS - PLEASE REALIZE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING WITH YOUR VOTE! Do not be taken in by Ron Paul zealots that dream of a Utopia that Ron Paul sees in his mind but cannot deliver. Even if he could YOU WOULD NOT WANT WHAT HE PROMISES! 

If one really listens to the diatribes voiced by Ron Paul in his Campaign debates you hear the ramblings of a man suffering from dementia!


ADDED: This information is reflective of Ron Paul's stances he is trying to distort! 

Ron Paul 'racist' 'homophobic' newsletters: Video show him taking ...

No comments:

Post a Comment