Wednesday, May 11, 2011

NEBRASKA - TEA PARTY ENDORSES JON BRUNING FOR U.S. SENATE

JON BRUNING FOR U.S. SENATE

I've just learned that the Tea Party Express has endorsed my campaign for the United States Senate! 
 
Here's what you need to know:
  • First: I'm running to defeat Democrat Ben Nelson, the infamous 60th deciding vote for Obamacare, the atrocious government takeover of healthcare. 
  • Second:  He traded his 11th hour vote after asking for, and receiving, the now infamous $100 million "Cornhusker Kickback" from President Obama and Harry Reid.
  • Third: He has pocketed hundreds of thousands of dollars into his campaign war chest since Obamacare passed, mostly from special interests.
  • Lastly: I am a proven conservative and I will defeat him -- but I need your help!
 
The Tea Party Express recognizes I have the experience and the conservative credentials desperately needed in the United States Senate
 
We need to build a REAL conservative majority in the Senate or we will fail to overturn the terrible legislation (like Obamacare) thrusting us further in to massive debt.
 
I remember just one year ago, sitting in my office, watching C-SPAN as Senator Nelson cast his vote in favor of this terrible bill. 8 minutes later, as Attorney General of the Nebraska, I filed a lawsuit in Federal court with 12 other states. We won the first round of the lawsuit but it's not over yet!
 
This reckless course of our current fiscal trajectory will only change when we change the Senate!
 
Think about the terrible situation liberal Democrats have put us in:
  • A massive taxpayer bailout for Wall Street
  • $14 Trillion in debt.
  • A government takeover of one-sixth of our economy
  • Spending, spending, spending and more spending
This has to stop and you can start today. 
 
Sincerely,
Jon Bruning
Attorney General, Nebraska
Candidate for United States Senate
 
P.S. I'm sure you remember hearing about the "Corkhusker Kickback" when it was exposed last Spring.  And if you're anything like me you were absolutely disgusted.  I'm doing something about it... running to defeat Ben Nelson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment